• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: OZ Racing Mito Modular Wheels

Selling these wheels for a friend as per his request.

OZ Racing Wheels Mito Modular
17x8.5 offset +45 (245/40/17) 80% treadwear Kumho 711 ZR-Rated
17x10 offset +45 (275/40/17) 70% treadwear Kumho 711 ZR-Rated
5x114.3 lug pattern
Made in Italy

For sale is an extremely rare set of 17” multi-piece staggered OZ Racing Mito Modular wheels. These wheels were extremely popular and features an exquisite timeless look with a classic polished face and lip that rivals those of today’s modern wheels. Rims are complete with OZ caps and have only minor minimal wear with no bends, curb rashes, and have never been repaired! Wheels were mounted onto my weekend driver in which I used only when I attended local meets or competed at shows. Each time I drove my 93 RX-7, I have always received compliments for my wheels. The wheels should be able to fit most rear-wheel drive vehicles in a 5x114.3 lug pattern however it is suggested that you please check with your local wheel professional on whether these wheels will fit your vehicle first. Wheels provided a nice perfectly flushed fit on my 93 RX-7 Twin Turbo with no rubbing whatsoever clock to clock. Tires are in excellent condition with plenty of tread left ready to be installed onto your vehicle today! Come check out these wheels you will not be disappointed! Serious buyers only please! No Trades! Local buyers preferred (94546). Thank you!

Email [email protected] for fastest response.

BTW: I have plenty of high detailed images taken from yesterday & today available here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20104514@N08/

Back