• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain FS: RPS Single Disc Clutch (Sprung 6-puck w/ upgrades)

M-P

Experienced Member
I purchased this clutch off of another forum member here, but don't think I'm going to end up needing it anytime soon (too many other projects going on). I am only looking to get out of it what I put into it.....so $850 shipped in the US.

Here is the link to the previous owner's for sale thread with pictures (I will update this thread with my pictures later).

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152010

Here is an abridged version of the PM's that were sent between me and the previous owner before I purchased the clutch.

Previous Owner

So basicly your are getting this with
much better pressure plate

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/6...5-p-65523.html

...dont let the torque and and 6puck of my clutch scare you i have tried everything and mine is way more street drivable than when i had the full face disc..

M-P

I noticed in the pictures that your pressure plate has a few studs with nuts on them that don't look square with the pressure plate. Can you explain these studs/nuts?

Previous Owner

Those were on temporarely until my rivits came in to hold down the new metal brackets ( RODER) like u see in the pictures

M-P

Also, what are the metal brackets that were breaking and why were they breaking?

Previous Owner

The metal brackets kept on breaking from what the guy that rebuilt it told me cause i had crazy hook up and i had exceeded the torque rating of the flywheel.

so this will include
1-rps lighten flyweel
2-pressure plate with through out bearring and improved metal brackets
3-arp flyweel bolts for 97-05 nsx
4-6 puck spring clutch disc

Back