• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: SSR 5 Spoke Integral 16/17 w Tires $600

SSR Integral 5 Spoke Rims+Tires
Front: 16x7 205/45/16
Rear: 17x9 255/40/17
Bold means I don't know the exact measurements. I put the wheels away and forgot to measure width... so those are just my guesses based on what I remember and you can figure out how wide they are based on 205 and 255.

BFGoodrich GForce Sport Tires with a LOT of meat on them.

I don't know how to get the percentages for tire tread.. so just look at the pictures and judge. Or come see them in person cause I really don't want to ship these tires.

RIMS ARE DIRTY as you can see. They could use a good cleanup... thats why I included some pictures with them all SPARKLY on my car so you can be inspired.

These were daily driven rims, so there are a few knicks and slight curb rash. Just look at the pictures; they're still in great shape.

Pick them up for cheap... cause times are tough right now financially, so pick up some light and inexpensive rims to goto the track, or just have a nice meaty set of tires!

Best way to contact me is my cell, 310 749 7875.

Wheels are located in TORRANCE, Los Angeles, California. Will ship at buyers expense but would prefer it a local person... after all these aren't Volks or Works or anything special.. just some nice rims for your DD/trackrat!

CIMG0540.JPG

CIMG0538.JPG

CIMG0537.JPG
CIMG0536.JPG
CIMG0535.JPG

Andddd mounted!:

CIMG00201.jpg

CIMG00131.jpg
Sexy_Grass.jpg
137358.jpg
nsx214.jpg
nsx119.jpg