• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Work Meister S2R 17/18 w/SO3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of Work Meister S2Rs for sell. I still haven't seen another one in person in SoCal area yet (pics I've seen). Very rare. If you like thin open spoke design with lips, then you'll love them.

1_norm.gif

They are a 2 piece design and are in excellent condition. Never driven in rain and no brake dust ever had a chance to stay on them long enough. I wipe them down almost everytime I drove the car.

Work Meister S2R (with lug nuts)
Color: Light Silver (almost a perfect match with Sebring silver)
fronts: 7.0-17 5/114 ET35(F) -- 8.7 kg Weight
Rears: 9.0-18 5/114 ET47(R) -- 10.1 kg Weight

It is a complete set. Lug nuts and aluminum hub-centric rings are INCLUDED. These are special nuts ... like me.

They are not the same size as the ones that're offered by SOS. I imported them from Japan myself. The reason I picked 7 front and 9 rear is because this model don't offer half sizes and 8 and 10 is a bit too wide for my taste and they are heavier as well. With the same size tires, it just doesn't make sense to me. I didn't pick the VS-SS is also because the 3 piece wheels are a bit of a porky pig.

They have around 10K miles on them and you have to see them to believe how clean they are.

Tires:
Bridgestone SO3s
front: 215/40-17
Rear: 255/40-18

This is the best combination that is closest to the factory f/r ratio. The tires are simply amazing. Quiet and grip like super glue. I haven't heard anything bad about these tires. They have around 2500 miles on them with one autoX and 2 canyon drives. Wear is very even and have around 70% thread left on the rears and 80-90% on the fronts.

Price? They costed me over $3200. Selling for $2300. Local pick up only please unless if you provide shipping boxes.

You can see pictures here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=176799#post176799

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back