• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Funny E-Mail Of The Day - 04/24/2002

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
Subject: stereo

help, help, help, i need someone to help me where to go. i have a home stereo that needs repair, it is a combination type stereo, it has a record player on top then a cassette player then a cd player on the bottom and i don;'t know who fixes them. I live in west covina, california and i am willing to drive at least 50 miles or so to get there. It is made by teac. Could you possibly recommend someone?. anything is appreciated....trish

..ha ha.... poor girl. Aiwa makes a stereo that starts with NSX.... in fact I have the NSX-4000 on my desk. It's actually pretty easy you have 2 choices.....

1. Look in the yellow pages under stereo repair and see if someone services Aiwa. I'm sure some one does because they break a lot... trust me I know from experience.

2. Sell the damn thing in a garage sale and go buy some thing better.

Originally posted by hejo:
1. Look in the yellow pages under stereo repair and see if someone services Aiwa. I'm sure some one does because they break a lot... trust me I know from experience.

AHEM... I think she had a TEAC not an Aiwa.

2. Sell the damn thing in a garage sale and go buy some thing better.

LOL Thats not nice =)

Originally posted by JoeSchmoe:
AHEM... I think she had a TEAC not an Aiwa.

Based on her email I figured she was most likely Blonde and read the name off her reel-to-reel....
biggrin.gif

Back