• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fuoss's 93 NSX Build

I searched Gt Theory, couldnt find a website or anything, if anyone has info on where I could find this brake kit, would be much appreciated. Online searches only turn up forum banter.

Any issues with the rotors? any cracks around the slots or drill holes?

-Chris
Pm'ed you Brandon's contact info

Fuoss, Any install tips for the lovefab bars? I know the top front goes on easy and maybe the rear one as well, but the bottom lower one how longs it take?

Also you're not that far from me. If you're ever toward the east side of PA shoot me a message.

Pm'ed you Brandon's contact info

Fuoss, Any install tips for the lovefab bars? I know the top front goes on easy and maybe the rear one as well, but the bottom lower one how longs it take?

Also you're not that far from me. If you're ever toward the east side of PA shoot me a message.

The top front, I had to remove a couple of items to get the bar in place and taped off a lot of the headlight area to prevent scratching. It was a very tight fit. Just take your time. The bottom bar I did not remove anything, but my sway bar was already disconnected. Had to drill slightly bigger holes in my bar to get it to line up properly. It was off by a fraction. More than likely the bar was off, from me using floor jacks to raise the car. Also had to flip the lower radiator clamp to face upwards instead of towards the floor. Pretty much had to have the bar in place to get the bolt hole lined up.

Defiantly will have to meet up. Always looking forward to meeting other NSX owners. Cant wait to get my throttle body cover from you!

Just strated my car for the first time since engine removal. An I must say wow! I am blown away by the sound of this car! Music to my ears! Ear to ear perma grin.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I will make it to the car show after all. Just have to adjust suspension up and down, get her aligned, and drive her like I stole her. Also rebuilt the axels last night, but did not feel like taking pictures. She sounds so mean!

Was thinking I should remove the fins an leave it open. Not sure though. Maybe put the newer style mesh in?
progress013_zps275730af.jpg
Awsome job and great build time. I would consider swapping out those oem side ducts for Downforce ducts.
I was amazed how heavy the oem felt to the df ducts. Again, awsome build & continue keeping us posted.

Love the look with the new wheels and big brakes behind them!!

Nice!! I'm considering putting my 18/19 Black TE's on my 96 Berlina....

Just strated my car for the first time since engine removal. An I must say wow! I am blown away by the sound of this car! Music to my ears! Ear to ear perma grin.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like I will make it to the car show after all. Just have to adjust suspension up and down, get her aligned, and drive her like I stole her. Also rebuilt the axels last night, but did not feel like taking pictures. She sounds so mean!

Glad to see it coming along so well! More pics once you get the suspension set up and let's hear a sound clip.

Thanks guys for complements. Hate to say this, but I started to go another way with my NSX. I need to free up some money, so I am putting the car back to stock and selling her. I actually think it is looking better than the way I was going with it. Still have a few more things to take off and some new tires for the OEM wheels to put on. Think I am going to leave the exhaust setup and intake on her.

Some of my progress

Hey Fuoss. What kind of short shifter did you use. ? The zanardi one ? Was there a noticeable difference w the shifts ?

I used the one from the SOS website. It had the longer threaded stock, which I cut to get the height I wanted. When I held the two side by side there was a difference in the bend they took. Not shure if this made any real difference. The big difference came with Ti-Dave's short throw kit. It changed the feel of the throw front to back and side to side. Also made it a little harder to get into reverse.

Back