• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FXMD Wide Body Kit on Turbo NSX

Thanks Everyone

.....Unfortunately, I took it out in this bad weather when I took the car home and got some rock chips on it so its back in the shop to have one fender rewrapped. Should be done soon and taken to have the customize exhaust tips. Taking off the muffler too.

Surprised you got rock chips after using a wrap. I had a 3M wrap on mine for two years and never got a single chip.

Pics don't do this car justice!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Your new setup is lookin real good!

Whats the specs on your wheels and tires?

Size and offsets of the wheels please!!!

MY favorite build on Prime so far....my car will be going in 7/18/14 for the same satin pearl white vinyl wrap.

Surprised you got rock chips after using a wrap. I had a 3M wrap on mine for two years and never got a single chip.

The Pearl effect softens the material hence it will be more likely to pick up chips than a solid color. I had solid white which I ran for over 3 years and picked up no more than 3/4 chips. Being whit e I simply touched in with tippex :biggrin: knowing it would clean off when removing the wrap.

Finished project looks great!

Back