• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FXX: new super Ferrari

nsx1164 said:
In fact, the feedback from these highly skilled, non-professional Client Test Drivers will be compared and supplemented with suggestions from Michael Schumacher, Rubens Barrichello and Ferrari’s professional in-house Test Drivers.

Seems like Honda and Ayrton Senna were world leaders in more than one area... Now Ferrari have realised what Honda knew 19 years ago... :wink:

It looks like the Ferrari version of KITT's Super Pursuit Mode! :biggrin:

That thing looks butt ugly. The normal Enzo looks much better, and is even a better buy. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
That thing looks butt ugly. The normal Enzo looks much better, and is even a better buy. :D

Awww come on guys... It's not THAT ugly. It is a race car after all.

When is the madness going to end. Can't believe how many super high HP and $$$ are being built right now. Soon they are going to hit a brick wall when it comes to the acceleration, braking, cornering abilities of a car.
I guess as long as there are people able to afford them, then they will continue to develop and produce them.

I just wish some of those older cars would depreciate very quickly down to the $30,000 mark so an average joe can afford them. I don't know who in their right mind would buy a 348 from the early 90's. Last time I looked they were still in the 40's, it's insane, especially when you have to consider the cost of maintenance that is most likely coming up on them. I'll just keep waiting patiently and maybe get by with another nsx for a daily driver.... :biggrin:

Back