• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Garage floor... Before & after

Thanks for everyone's advice. Couldnt be more thrilled :biggrin:

Attachments

• garage pic.jpg
    garage pic.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 228
  • garage floor.jpg
    garage floor.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 241
Looks good, what did you end up going with?

Thanks. I chose the polyaspartic coating with aggregate vs epoxy. It claims to be 4x stronger and has a 20 year warranty

Did you apply it yourself or have someone else do it? Price for either?

Been wanting to either coat or add tiling to my garage for some time now..

Nice job!

Did you apply it yourself or have someone else do it? Price for either?

Been wanting to either coat or add tiling to my garage for some time now..

Had a company come out and do the work. www.idealgaragesolutions.com very professional, 20 year guarantee not to delaminate. To strip old paint, grind down to bare concrete, fill cracks, coat the floor, stem walls, and steps to total was just over 3 grand after tax. This is an oversized two car garage. Small price to pay to forget about it for 20 years IMO.

Really nice and worth the price I think. Not having to worry about redoing the job is worth the extra money. Too bad the company is not in New York. Maybe I'll shop around.

Really nice and worth the price I think. Not having to worry about redoing the job is worth the extra money. Too bad the company is not in New York. Maybe I'll shop around.

Thanks, i'm sure there is someone in your area that does it. Seems to be garage people all over the place when i was researching :biggrin:

+1. I need to find a local company that can do this!

Just make sure to find a vender that will be around in 5, 10, 20 years. A lot of the smaller guys close up shop, and then you're SOL trying to get warranty repairs done.

Nice floor photo - Time to drywall the garage walls and ceiling and turn it into a mancave!

Looks great Jamie! Looking forward to meeting up at C and C soon. <object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Just make sure to find a vender that will be around in 5, 10, 20 years. A lot of the smaller guys close up shop, and then you're SOL trying to get warranty repairs done.

Nice floor photo - Time to drywall the garage walls and ceiling and turn it into a mancave!

Insullation,drywall, paint, new work station, additional cabinets, and heat coming soon!!! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

and she's back home in her new digs

Attachments

• floor.jpg
    floor.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 69
Back