• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

gathering ideas for a san diego bi-weekly or monthly meet

come on san diego members throw out ideas where to meet and hang out

I no longer work down in SD, but what about Chick Fil' A off of arena?

How about "Breakfast at Balboa" sports car meet every 3rd Sunday? Automotive museum parking lot in Balboa Park 7am-9:30am. Pretty good turnout of cars but few NSXs.

How about somewhere closer to Temecula?

There is a Cars and Coffee event from 6:30am - 9:30am in Carlsbad on the last Sat of every month at the outlet mall near Palomar Airport road. There is a Starbucks there so you can find it with their store locator. People near the 15 corridor can take Del Dios hwy or cut through San Marcos to get there.

Lots of Lambos, F-cars, P-cars, and others to look at.

there's a bunch of place we can hangout by Eastlake area...

there's a bunch of place we can hangout by Eastlake area...

I agree that Eastlake has alot of places, but there are way too many kiddies that will cause too much of a ruckus if they saw us there.

my suggestions:

-Eastlake Brewhouse (nice hidden location)
-Pat&Oscars Parking Lot in Mission Valley
-La Jolla Area
-Del Mar Area

my .02

I agree that Eastlake has alot of places, but there are way too many kiddies that will cause too much of a ruckus if they saw us there.

my suggestions:

-Eastlake Brewhouse (nice hidden location)
-Pat&Oscars Parking Lot in Mission Valley
-La Jolla Area
-Del Mar Area

my .02

Eastlake Brewhouse sounds good:wink:

Eastlake Brewhouse sounds good. Let's try to save a date for it. Also, the next Breakfast at Balboa (Balboa Park) car meet is on Sunday, April, 19. We should all try to caravan to show up together. Cars park in the automotive museum parking lot and event is scheduled to start at 7 am.

--Adolfo

Eastlake Brewhouse seems to be a consensus so far. I was thinking Last Thursday of every month. If that's ok with everyone, we should start up a head count.

Caravan to Breakfast at Balboa sounds ay okay to me

I'm down for both. In fact I'm trying to organize a small cruise with some friends @ Bank Of America in Mission Valley. We're gonna meet there around 11am, today Sunday April 5th. Anyone else welcome to join. Thanks.
BJ

I'm down for both. In fact I'm trying to organize a small cruise with some friends @ Bank Of America in Mission Valley. We're gonna meet there around 11am, today Sunday April 5th. Anyone else welcome to join. Thanks.
BJ
Ooops, too late. Just read the post. Guess I missed it. Hope you had fun.

That's the downfall off Chula Vista, there are alot of car meets that are held at Target and In n Out parking lots in Otay Ranch.

If we're at Eastlake Brewhouse at least it's hidden from all the typical engine revving and riced out imports.

I would be interested in a meet at Oggis Pizza in Scripps/Poway area off of Ted Williams Pkwy sometime. South bay is too far for us Inland Empire guys.

That's the downfall off Chula Vista, there are alot of car meets that are held at Target and In n Out parking lots in Otay Ranch.

If we're at Eastlake Brewhouse at least it's hidden from all the typical engine revving and riced out imports.

yup! bunch of them.. well, let me know whats the plan .....:wink:

I would be interested in a meet at Oggis Pizza in Scripps/Poway area off of Ted Williams Pkwy sometime. South bay is too far for us Inland Empire guys.

That works for me as well. I live in South SD but willing to drive up to Poway to make it more convenient for people up north. If we could get more people to chime in, that would be awesome.

And plus...Oggi's sound mmm mmm gooooood:biggrin:

Let's try and save a tentative date for the last weekend of this month.

Breakfast at Balboa is coming up let's try and make it there too. Does anyone have any connections at a local Acura dealership? We can set up summer meets like they do over in Orange County. Just a thought, didn't mean to get ahead of ourselves!!

Back