• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gathering Interest. GT One v. 5.1 Stanless Steel Exhaust.

Tracking number appeared on the Canadian Postal system.:wink:

It would appear that my new GT-One v 5.1 exhaust is only about 40 miles from where I live here in Canada, at the customs office.

I can only hope I will have it sometime tomorrow, that being Monday, maybe Tuesday at the latest.

Christmas is coming early this year.

Thank you "NSX God" for making this all possible !!!

Ian

It's here, It's here !!!

It's being installed tonight !!! I can't wait !!!

005.jpg

010.jpg

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you

NSX God !!!!

I'm glad you recieved without incident. I was little nervous about the Canadian PO system since I have no experience with them.

IanD, thank you!!!

BTW, NSX GOD was taken long time ago by MJ of Dali...lol

Call me...

NSX DUDE!!!

Last edited:
This one is for Norman Lai.

EI768702743JP

It should appear by tomorrow night. USPS.com

#4, poncekim your muffler will be ready in about 10 days.

#5, Tri Nguyen current projected date for shipping is Sep. 30th. Could be a week early depend on the situation.

Last edited:
Holly cow NSX dude, you are fast with those shipments... good job on your part.

Thanks, I don't like to mess around when it comes to other people's money....

Nishimura San is a stand up guy.

Norman, keep your eyes open tomorrow.

Label/Receipt Number: EI76 8702 743J P
Detailed Results:

Inbound International Arrival, October 02, 2008, 3:21 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Norman, a delivered record was shown.

It's here, It's here !!!

It's being installed tonight !!! I can't wait !!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you

NSX God !!!!
*Lol* You very much remind me of this kid. :biggrin:

GT-OOOOONE F1!!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFlcqWQVVuU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFlcqWQVVuU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Enjoy wour new exhaust!

Last edited:
Vance , THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !

I got it yest afternoon, and my friend came over to help install it this morning.

IT IS AWESOME ! , quiet at low rev and when you hit it, its like a BANSHEE !

INCREDIBLE !

THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !

Vance , THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !

I got it yest afternoon, and my friend came over to help install it this morning.

INCREDIBLE !

THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !

Thank you!!! Please let me know if you need any more odd ball NSX parts from Japan.

Norm your description really nails it.
The GT-ONE/ver5.1 and CTSC really completes the car.
At WOT, the CTSC and the exhaust raise their voices and intertwine in a beautiful high pitched duet that lifts my heart.
This has taken the car to a whole new level. A magnificent exhaust.

Joe, not sure about the CTSC , but I am contemplating headers maybe like the NSX DUDE's fujitsubo headers ! :biggrin:

Vance , can you hear me ? :biggrin:

Joe, not sure about the CTSC , but I am contemplating headers maybe like the NSX DUDE's fujitsubo headers ! :biggrin:

Vance , can you hear me ? :biggrin:

"Tommy can you hear me?" The poor kid is blind, deaf, retarded, but he was a pinball wizard...lol

pbassjo, this video is for you. you want high pitch, you got high pitch!!! I was the trumpet soloist who play "Tommy can you hear? at the beginning of the song" and played all the high notes....:biggrin: The performance was recorded during the 1999/2000 millennium festival in London. Yes, Doc Severensen is my hero, when I grow up, I want to be just like him.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vr3tGT1XWeQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vr3tGT1XWeQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Norm-
Think you should post a pic of that new dual tip exhaust you installed!!! It is a beautiful looking exhaust and the sound is incredible. Like you said, very docile at low rpm's, but when you get on it it screams! Think I may need to add my name to the list soon.

Just got the world from Japan.

Order Number 4 and 5 will be shipped at the same time, which will be later this month or early next month.

Sorry for the delay on the 4th order.

The reason due to the factory received a batch of raw stainless steel parts that wasn't up to the promised standard.

Vance do they all have the GT-Rom label?

Cheers,

AR

Last edited:
Back