• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gathering Interest. GT One v. 5.1 Stanless Steel Exhaust.

*Lol* You very much remind me of this kid. :biggrin:

GT-OOOOONE F1!!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFlcqWQVVuU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pFlcqWQVVuU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Enjoy wour new exhaust!
Is'nt that typical of all of us when that ole UPS truck pulls up.:rolleyes:

Here is the link for GT-One in Japan for this exhaust with great photos.
I don't see a label on these and mine looked exactly the same.

Thanks mate I was under the impression that these were GT-Rom. AFAIK they had patented the design, so that any others made, even if by the same manufacturere, will have to have some minor mods even if by a few mm.

I ask as my GT-One Ti V2 had a label welded on it.

Cheers,

AR

Thanks mate I was under the impression that these were GT-Rom. AFAIK they had patented the design, so that any others made, even if by the same manufacturere, will have to have some minor mods even if by a few mm.

Cheers,

AR

My v5.1 (ordered from gtrom 1.5 years ago) didn't have a label, either on the can, or on the tips.

GT-One is not patented by GT-ROM. There is no patent. GT-ROM does not own GT-One but have a contract to sell GT-One; there are internal issues between GT-One and ROM, but I don't really want to get in further right, now, some of the information is already out there.

So far, I have never seen GT-One labels on any of the GT-One product other than stating on the receipt.

FYI, my v.2 does not have GT-One label on it.

BTW, they can put the label on it, but they charge extra.

Last edited:
No worries mate, I know what you mean about their issues and the problems with a few companies left hanging by GT-Rom.

Cheers,

AR

I left this link out of my post.(DUH)

This is a link to Gt-ROM.
http://gt-rom.net/gtrom/e_index.htm
Scroll down and look at all of the beautiful exhausts.Click on any pic for more photos. Look carefully - no welded labels. Maybe they stopped putting them on?

GT-Rom is the web site. GT-One is the brand of exhaust. Aren't they two different entities?

Gt-Rom sells MANY brands an many types of products as you will find if you look around the site.

Last edited:
Gt-Rom sells MANY brands an many types of products as you will find if you look around the site.

Gt-One is Gt-Rom's line of products... that doesn't mean they have a workshop churning out nsx parts, that means they have contracts with other workshops, to produce parts which they then market as their own. If GT-Rom falls, these workshops still want to bang out exhausts, bumpers, hoods, side skirts, etc.

That's cool.

This exhaust is incredible. I've had, an original RM, Ark, and the new B&B.

I've heard many other's on my customer's cars and having attended 3 NSXPOS and many NSX events.

IMO, for the NSX it is the best sounding exhaust.

I really don't care if Popeye or the Power Rangers made it or, if it says "Made at Mary's" on the can.

It sounds just like Turbo2go's videos.:biggrin:

Having lived with this exhaust for a few weeks I could not go back to not having it.
Worth every penny. A bargain for the beautiful sound and smile on my face when I'm driving.
Word got back to me today from a local Snap-On Tool vendor who also has a NSX. Seems that guys have been telling him about this red NSX running around that sounds incredible.:wink:

I heard a GT-One V4 on a NSX at LeMans and it was really good but I like this even better. It has more WOT shriek.
I have to go. I'll just keep saying how I love it and that does get boring.:biggrin:

THANK YOU VANCEHU.

Last edited:
#4, poncekim your muffler will be ready in about 10 days.

Just got word from Japan #4 will be ready soon. Like.... Tomorrow.

I guess the November quote was #5 only.

Order #4 shipped. PM sent for tracking number.

#5 will be ready in couple of weeks or so.

GB is officially over. Administrator, please close the thread.

Thank you Prime.

For those who still desires GT-One performance parts, I'm no longer going to brokerage any transactions due to the further down turn of relationship between GT-ROM, Kuroda Metal shop, and all associated venders. Hopefully GT-ROM can work out their financial issues.

Good luck to GT-ROM, I really like their GT-One products and I'll miss my v.2.

Re: Gathering Interest. GT One v. 5.1 Stainless Steel Exhaust.

Vance aka, NSX Dude !!!

Thank you so very much in facilitating the purchase of my dream GT-One 5.1 exhaust system for my baby. It's everything I imagined it would be !

It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Take care and all the best.

Ian

Hello Tri, your 5.1 (GB #5) is schedule to be ship this Friday, I'll forward you the tracking number when I get it. The original vender is about to shut his door enforce by legal authority over. It may be the very last one in existence.

Lucky you.

Sorry for the long wait. We had to go through the back door to get it made.

Last edited:
Back