• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gauge Display in Nav pod

NavDash.jpg

I am using the video output from the HKS FCON-iS to display the factory sensors, plus I can input additional sensors as well.

What does the HKS FCON-iS run price wise?

It is actually a piggy back fuel management system, but I am just using as an expensive gauge display. MSRP is 795 and can be installed by an HKS Pro Dealer.

I wonder if the Vpro has the same video output. The Fcon is kind of a basic management add-on system. maybe the factor X guys know this I imagine if the Fcon has this output so would the Vpro.

No, the VPro doesnt have a composite video output. Right now only the FCON-iS. I am using the iS along with the VPro, and just tapping signals from it.
You can set up 3 pages on the display to show various data that is configuered in the iS. The iS comes with a switch to flip between the 3 pages. With the use the HKS temp and pressure sensors to monitor fuel pressure, oil pressure, water temp, etc., and the I/F unit, you can send that signal to the FCON-iS and display it on the monitor as well. For OBDII guys, another connector can be purchased and plugged into the OBD port to display some of its data as well.

Are you saying it has an input for boost?

Dang Jon your hardcore you using a F-Con iS like its a CAMP only it cost a LOT more hahaha. That is really dope. BTW I finally got the car running with a new shorter belt and the new pump and intake are on. Also alternator is swapped. Ill email you next week.

Back