• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

Hello all, I was also asked to help out and start a group buy for the version 2 (V2) carbon Fiber center console. As you all know or for those who remember that there was a GB for the version 1 carbon fiber center consoles which happened about a month ago and things were a little rough with the language barrier and such. Anyway hopefully this time around it will be better organized and goes without too much problems.

Post here only if you're interested and or commited to buy. The price for this group buy is $400 each for a single or a double din HU (Paypal add 3%). When adding your name to the list make sure you indicate single din or double din, ashtray delete or w/ashtray, coin tray delete and or w/ coin tray. Shipping will be included for the $400 price. Also I will post Tamoske's Paypal account info. once I get it from him. I will update this thread periodically as I get an new information related to this GB.

Money order payments can be sent to this address....
Mindaugas Tamosiunas
Siaures Prospektas 12-8
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania

Update 07/24/07: I will NO LONGER be receiving Paypal payments on behalf of Tamoske, since the GB has ended. Please pm Tamoske on your payment options.

Note: All payments must be made/received by Tamoske before product is sent out. This is his request.

Interested group buy list (we need 10):

Udate 9/17/07: AGAIN......DO NOT SEND ANYMORE PAYPAL PAYMENTS TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. THE GROUP BUY HAS END SOMETIME NOW.

Last edited:
1. HondaArrArrr - CF V2 console - double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray.
2. The Kid- CF V2 console- double din, with ashtry, w/ coin tray

I'll be paying with a certified check or money order, PM ME payment instructions.

Does this group buy also apply to a center console with no din cutout at all(stereo and ashtray delete, just the cutout for the climate control unit on the face)? He had posted some recent photos of that version.

yes this gb includes all the options that you want: single radio, double radio, No radio. Astray area, No ashtray, Coin tray,No coin tray.

thank you

HI,

CAn someone post pics of an installed V2 console please?

Would like to see the latest (and best) quality version. Interested in this and the door pieces to match for RHD.

regards, Paul

sorry but my nsx is under very big modifications so you could only see how cf console looks in the last my thread posts.

Thank you

Question: if there arn't enough group buyers will the V2 console still be produced? if so how much more will they cost?

curious to this as well. Just want to make sure all is good before I send my moolah half way across the globe:biggrin:

I'm in for the double din, with the ashtray and coin tray (unless there is a cooler looking/functioning option :)

bja

3. pocospic - CF V2 console - double din, with the ashtray and coin tray

3. pocospic - CF V2 console - double din, with the ashtray and coin tray
4. Kdirty130-CF V2 console- double din, ashtray delete, w/ coin tray

Hello to everyone i just read you question's and the answer is. THAT IF SOMEONE REALLY WANTED TO HAVE THAT NICE PIECE WITH NO MOUNTINGS PROBLEMS AND VERY NICE LOOK PLEASE SIGN FOR THIS LAST OF THE LAST BG SELLINGS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO PRODUCE THEM ANYMORE:frown:
IT'S YOUR'S LAST CHANCE TO HAVE A NICE INTERIOUR PIECE IN YOUR CAR.
WE ARE GOING TO THE OTHER MARKET BECAUSE HONESTLY NOT A LOT OF INTEREST HERE FROM MEMBERS IN CF PARTS AS WE EXPECTED.

HI,

CAn someone post pics of an installed V2 console please?

Would like to see the latest (and best) quality version. Interested in this and the door pieces to match for RHD.

regards, Paul

Yeps... Will be very much interested if this is made for the RHD...:frown:

i think really good quality cf console worth these $ because you have a lot of work with it.

yes supercar it's not a problem to make cf console in RHD BUT HOW MANY OF YOU WANT IT??PLEASE WRITE?

i think really good quality cf console worth these $ because you have a lot of work with it.

yes supercar it's not a problem to make cf console in RHD BUT HOW MANY OF YOU WANT IT??PLEASE WRITE?

Ok... I know Seninnha is one. Anyone else? Calling on all right hookers who are interested in the CF Console to put their name here...

Hello
Please write your name by the number with options that you want.
SUPERCAR IF YOU REALLY WANT RHD CF CONSOLE PLEASE WRITE BY NUMBERS ALL NAMES THAT WANT IT FOR REALL SO WE WILL DECIDE THIS IN A FEW DAYS.

Thank you

if you got single din or double din radio so it's ok then you could make an order here . but if you want to put in that new cf console old radio that is originaly from honda ir does not fit- or you could do cuttings to the original stereo by youselve because we can't do this we dont have original console.

Back