• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: Carbon Fiber Center Console - OEM Style

06.26.07 EDIT - New Group Buy Price - $450.00

I'm trying to gauge interest in a Carbon Fiber Center Console in full OEM style. Meaning there will be a cutout for use with the OEM radio, Ashtray and Coin Tray. This is great for those that simply want to upgrade the interior look, while maintaining all the factory components.

At this time, the only other alternative is Procar Special’s console (respectively). That console was created beautifully and perhaps flawless, but also comes with a premium price.

The console will be manufactured through Tamoske, who has recently completed a Group Buy for a variation of the same console. That group buy had its speed bumps, mainly due to a language barrier and no US contact.

I have volunteered to be the US contact for this mainly because I would love to see this made (I need one!). I will also be donating my center console so a mold can be made.

The quality of these consoles should be very good judging by the final product of the last group buy. There should be no confusion on ordering these since this is for an OEM Version only.

So please, if you are at all interested, please reply here. We need at least 10 people to commit before Tamoske will even entertain accepting my console for the mold. The cost will be $500.00 shipped and will take approximately 3 months before completion. This is being requested by Tamoske to be prepaid. If using Paypal, please add 3%. Payment would be made directly to him. I will be in charge of getting the orders together and reshipping the items once I receive them. I should be able to answer all questions regarding this item as well.

Again, nothing will happen here until at least 10 people have prepaid. Once payment for 10 orders has been received, then production will start. Please refer to Tamoske’s original Group Buy for pictures of his first center console. As that thread went on, you can see the quality kept on getting better, until we finally saw the final version, which was the best of them all. Below are a few pictures of his last Double DIN CF Console from that thread.

Once all ten names have been filled, I will prompt each Prime member to remit a payment. Please fill in the names here:

01. StupidJunior
02. RacingHeart

- StupidJunior

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Very interrested IF this console will be a "10/10" - as Tamoske claims that his new consoles will be (Perfect fit and "straight as an arrow" weave pattern etc), and not a 7,5/10 like the first batch (your pictures).

Can you get it with a cutout for DDDIN stereo & the trim pieces.
If so, dang! I should have not just bought a recent grey-stile Center Console!

Can you get it with a cutout for DDDIN stereo & the trim pieces.
If so, dang! I should have not just bought a recent grey-stile Center Console!
Tamoske already makes those - just ask.

He just does not have a untouched OEM console to make a mold for a console whith the factory stereo cut-outs right now, and that is where this thread comes in i guess.:tongue:

Very interrested IF this console will be a "10/10" - as Tamoske claims that his new consoles will be (Perfect fit and "straight as an arrow" weave pattern etc), and not a 7,5/10 like the first batch (your pictures).

We are planning these being the best quality of all the consoles so far. Unfortunately since they do not exist at this time, I can't show any pictures. I will however try to post some pictures from the more recent posts from the last GB. They included pictures of the more refined consoles where the weaves are nice and straight.

Keep in mind nothing will happen with this GB unless we have at least ten people. Meaning they wont even be made unless we have at least that much. I think after all was said and done from the last GB, most people would say it was worth what they paid for. And from the pics I have seen towards the end of that GB, the quality is definately getting better.

He's isn't reinventing the wheel here. Although a new mold needs to be made, the console is still basically the same. So with experience already on his side, production should not only be faster (possibly shorter than 3 months), but the quailty will be higher.

I'd like to hear the reviews from the buyers from the last GB whether good ro bad. Constructive criticism can only make this new batch of consoles better!

Does anyone who purchased from Tamoske regret their purchase? If so, was it because of the product or the handling of the Group Buy?

Below are some pics of his last consoles installed on Prime member's cars...

Attachments

• 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
500.00? What happened to 350.00 for the other ones he made? I'm in if he can offer it at the same price as his original console. I hope the console you are sending for him to mold is perfectly straight and not warped like most are around the stereo/ tape player buttons.

500.00? What happened to 350.00 for the other ones he made? I'm in if he can offer it at the same price as his original console. I hope the console you are sending for him to mold is perfectly straight and not warped like most are around the stereo/ tape player buttons.

That 350.00 was the first GB. Tamoske price went up to $450.00 on the second GB offering as seen HERE (non GB price $500.00).

I don't know why the price went up $50.00. Perhaps it is more difficult due to the more cuts around the oem radio and tape player. For whatever reason, I think the pricing is still very competative since the only other alternative is Procar Specials which is over $2,000. Prestige had them for over $450.00 . The only thing I can assure you of is the price did not go up because of my involvement. I just want to see this part get produced!

Tamoske has stated that the first GB he was trying to cover his cost on R&D. Whether there was no profit margin or not, is it wrong for him to make a little something on this GB? If you searched on Prime, he is now offering many CF products that are in high demand that were never offered by anyone else at these prices.

I have personally seen a Prestige CF Console and I believe Tamoske's Consoles are of equal caliber. If you can't justify a slightly higher price for a quality part, the CF Consoles from Dali Racing are readily available. As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind paying a higher price for a quality product. I would say we could all agree as we are all NSX owners.

The console I will be sending him is straight as an arrow. In fact, I didnt know there was an issue with warped consoles. =)

Seriously, as soon as I purchased my NSX (January), I had been looking for a quality CF console. I searched here on Prime and hear everyone screaming for someone to make this piece. I bought one from Prestige only to find out later I was going to keep my OEM Radio. Now we have a source for almost any part we want to be made out of CF and all the supplier is asking for is 10 pre-paid units. This is the oppurtunity for all those wanting to get a quality Carbon Fiber Console without having to finance it! Tamoske, in my eyes, has already proven himself to Prime. The mold for this console may be new, but the supplier has already had experience and has improved their technique on making this console for the NSX. I can only see this console getting better. His version 2 consoles were cut nice, straight, and the weaves are straight. That's enough reason for me to get involved in this. We all could live without thsi part, but why would we want to if we've wanted this for so long?

Last edited:
hello here i'm price is 500$ for to resonce:1. new materials, 2. new form-which will cost me 1000$ to make it.i could say honest that 500$-it's almoust best price and almoust 80% goes to materials form and work. so cf console almoust for freeyou pay only for shipping.
thank you.

Junior will you be handling the buy for the new console as well as the DDIN? There were a number of variations as I recall when Tomaske was developing the final console (ash tray, no ash tray, etc).

Junior will you be handling the buy for the new console as well as the DDIN? There were a number of variations as I recall when Tomaske was developing the final console (ash tray, no ash tray, etc).

Not at this time. There is a different group buy for that.

Tamoske has notified me that he will keep interest in producing these for one week. If 10 commitments have not been made by then, he will cancel this project.

Cmon guys!

Ok, I'm in.

I Looked at my console yesterday and it will be impossible to do cutouts on your own on a flat surface and make them look like the other openings, like Tamoske proposed you'd do on his other console.

01. StupidJunior
02. RacingHeart

Ok, I'm in.

I Looked at my console yesterday and it will be impossible to do cutouts on your own on a flat surface and make them look like the other openings, like Tamoske proposed you'd do on his other console.

01. StupidJunior
02. RacingHeart

nice, anyone else?

price will be 50$ cheaper but we see nobody want's them. so we are finishing making cf consoles.:frown: only group buy could make the last one cf consoles finish theiir sellings

So the new GB Price is $450.00

Do we have any takers now????

I will update the first thread!!

Back