• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

Hello prime members I am helping Tamoske do a group buy for his carbon fiber door inserts for those who are interested. This is just a favor I'm doing for him (Tamoske) because he asked me to. The original post he had here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89138 sparked some interest. However, in order to get the ball rolling and make this reality, he request that we have 10 commited buyers before it get produced to be sent out by him. If you're looking for pictures of them please refer to the original post that I have posted above.

The reason I'm starting this new thread for him is to show interest, being that the original post was and is getting congested with questions being asked. So post only if you're interested and or commited to buy. If you have comments not related to the interest and or commitment of this GB, I request that you post it in the original thread to alleviate congestion here. The price for this group buy is $450 per set (Paypal add 3%). Shipping is included with the $450 price. Also I will post Tamoske's Paypal account info. once I get it from him. Please don't send any funds for this yet until we get 10 commited buyers, again this is his request. I will update this thread periodically as I get it.

Money order payments can be sent to this address....
Mindaugas Tamosiunas
Siaures Prospektas 12-8
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania

Update 07/06/07 NEW FINAL LOWER PRICE: $400 SHIPPED, that is $50 off the original price.

Update 07/24/07: I will NO LONGER be receiving Paypal payments on behalf of Tamoske, since the GB has ended. Please pm Tamoske on your payment options.

Note: All payments must be made/received by Tamoske before product is sent out. This is his request.

Interested group buy list (we need 10):

Udate 9/17/07: AGAIN......DO NOT SEND ANYMORE PAYPAL PAYMENTS TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. THE GROUP BUY HAS END SOMETIME NOW.

Last edited:
Interested group buy list (we need 10):

1. ShiftyBob

Ill take a set plus the carbon fiber center console for the factory head unit. Thanks, Frank

Frank as I stated on my original post this is only for the Carbon Fiber door inserts. You will have to contact Tamoske or refer to this thread for the factory HU CF center console ---> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89503
Sorry for the inconvience, but I'm only helping coordinate the GB for the CF door inserts. I've added you to the list for this GB.

1. ShiftyBob
2. 92NSX(provided shipping included in $450)
3. Frank Spano

Ill take a set plus the carbon fiber center console for the factory head unit. Thanks, Frank

I don't think the GB for the factory HU went very well. I think only 2 or 3 people signed up for it.:frown:
Come to think of it, this one is going kinda slow too.:eek:
C'mon people, sign up !!!!

Hello to everyone.Please visit my thread forthe final carbon fiber door inserts instalation.

Thank you

Today we had 5 min free time so i done some photos how cf inserts looking installed from different positions.
ONE WEEK LEFT AND NO MORE WILL BE PRODUCED SO IF YOU WANT STILL HAS A NICE CF PIECE IN YOU NSX PLEASE SIGN IN A GROUP BUY.

THANK YOU

Final photos.:wink:

:eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 07-07-06_16-29_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-29_resize.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 256
  • 07-07-06_16-30_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-30_resize.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 07-07-06_16-31_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-31_resize.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 07-07-06_16-32_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-32_resize.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 07-07-06_16-33_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-33_resize.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 226
  • 07-07-06_16-34_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-34_resize.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 07-07-06_16-302_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-302_resize.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 07-07-06_16-311_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-311_resize.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 07-07-06_16-321_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-321_resize.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 07-07-06_16-331_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-331_resize.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 07-07-06_16-322_resize.jpg
    07-07-06_16-322_resize.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 218
Ok people, now is the time to buy in if you're on the fence. The new price is $400 shipped and I was told by Tamoske the this is definitely the bottom line price. If he doesn't get 10 buyers they won't get produced. I have altered the price on the original post, please refer to it.

Ok people, now is the time to buy in if you're on the fence. The new price is $400 shipped and I was told by Tamoske the this is definitely the bottom line price. If he doesn't get 10 buyers they won't get produced. I have altered the price on the original post, please refer to it.

I'm climbing the fence....:wink: ......about how much time do we have to decide? I'd like an ETA as money is a bit tight with some other NSX commitments.

thanks

I'm climbing the fence....:wink: ......about how much time do we have to decide? I'd like an ETA as money is a bit tight with some other NSX commitments.

thanks

It's not up to me to decide. Tamoske should answer this one.

yes yes im reading this and we made final calculation's so maximum what we could do is 400$ for the set but with at least 10 people that were in.:frown:
BECAUSE ALREADY THESE INSERTS ARE FOR FREE ALMOUST .time frame ONE WEEK TILL FRIDAY. PLEASE DON'T MISS CHANCE TO HAVE THESE NICE PIECES.

Im in.

I want the double Din CF console also tho.
I understand this is only for the door inserts but im sure Tamoske is reading this :)

bja

1. ShiftyBob
3. Frank Spano
4. pocospic

Hello to everyone i would like to inform that this last GROUP BUY END ON THIS FRIDAY SO PLEASE IF YOU STILL WANT TO HAVE IN YOUR INTERIOUR THAT NICE PIECE OF REAL CF WRITE YOU NAME NEAR NUMBER WITH ORDER.

THANK YOU

can we get this in a 2X2 twill weave?

1. ShiftyBob
3. Frank Spano
4. pocospic
5. GQSmooth

1. ShiftyBob
3. Frank Spano
4. pocospic
5. GQSmooth
6.91nsx85crx
10.[/QUOTE]

Honestly yes you could get this in a 2X2 twill weave but it will cost 600$ for the set because it's very hard to make them like you mentioned.

BUT I THINK WITH THAT LOOK- LIKE YOU SEEN IN THIS THREAD- WHEN YOU WILL GET THEM YOU WILL ENJOY HOW THEY REALLY NICE ARE!!!:wink:

Please After Friday If Not A Very Big Problem Transfer $ For All The Cf Parts --By Money Order-- Because We Reached Our Payments Limit.
Sorry For Trouble. After Sending $ Pleas WRITE NEAR NUMBER THAT YOU PAYED.

Thank You

Please After Friday If Not A Very Big Problem Transfer $ For All The Cf Parts --By Money Order-- Because We Reached Our Payments Limit.
Sorry For Trouble. After Sending $ Pleas WRITE NEAR NUMBER THAT YOU PAYED.

Thank You
Well, that IS a problem for me. It went to PO and tried to get a money order for your country and they don't offer one. Where have others gotten money orders from?
That means that I might have to pull my name from the list of buyers since paypal isn't an option any longer.

i can't accept paypal now only after the month because they fixing some problems with our account. so im very sorry for the troubles but if not a big problem please send money order like THE KID GOING TO DO.:wink:
THANK YOU

but you could send it i figured today to OUR BANK ACCOUNT IS IT OK??

I Think Problem Solved-- Our Good Friend NMYMIRR-- Will Help Me To Collect Transfers To Paypal.
So In The Evening I Will Write Final Account And After This Starting To Make Order's Asap For You.

Thank You

Back