• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: Leatherseats.com group buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaulL: I've only sold the Camel color twice, and I've only sold gathered inserts three times. I don't have pics of either unfortunately. The gathering is as close to OEM as we can do, and I can send you a sample of the Camel leather if you PM me your mailing address.

how hard is the install?
also, are they TIGHT fit? almost like OEM?

i remember buying a different brand for my Mr2 back inthe days and it was loose and i ended taking it off.

Hard2find: The install on the NSX is not very difficult, just time consuming. The fit on this pattern is great! Just look at DrVolkl's interior a few posts up.

I wish I had more pictures...I personally think they came out great.

seat3.jpg

Bill

I've ordered a set from you before and I love the seat covers.

Which one of your grays closely match the factory silver leather in the 2002+ models?
Thanks

I've noticed the black leather is too black, and much darker than most of the black interior accents and dash.

Would the dark graphite or charcoal be a closer match to the NSX interior than black?

Could you send me a sample of each...PMed you

Last edited:
PM sent for sample of camel leather
I want in on this GB:cool:

Thanks

Sent E-mail for samples...thanks:smile:

I am considering Black Leather with Black perforated inserts with red stitching.

Also interested in Black perforated door panels and shift boot with red stitching.

And maybe even a wheel cover to match...Cha Ching :smile:

Yellow NSX: I'm not sure which one will match, but if you PM me your address I can send you some samples.

Matt_337: Thanks! As far as the Silver, we're in the same situation as Yellow NSX. PM me your address and I'll send some samples out to you.

Thom: We've always used our Black, and it seems to be the best match to us. I'll have the samples sent out asap.

Climberao: I'll have the samples sent out asap.

Big_D: I'll have the samples sent out asap.

I am interested as well in this group buy. I am looking for a configuration as pictured below.

IMG_01831.JPG

Hello NSXPrime members! We have received a lot of requests for another group buy, so here it is! Our group buys are a little different then most because each one of our interiors is custom made to your specifications. We will keep a list of people that are "interested and will buy" in the first post. To have your name added to this list, just post in this thread, PM me, or email me at [email protected]. The week of November 26th is the week to call in and place your order. After the 30th of Nov. the group buy will be closed, and all of the orders that we received will go into production at that time. Build time is approx. 2-3 weeks after that. If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.

Here is the pricing:
nsxgb06.jpg

Here is the list:
1. burbel
2. 95EagleAWD
3. kdirty130
4. Thom
5. BMKNSX
6. doccao
7. SteveVukobratovic
8.Chris W.

I am Adding myself to the list.
I'd like Black with flat Perforated inserts, Leather door inserts (non Perf), Install kit with Glue, Black Stitching, + matching (non perf) shift Boot.
Looking forward to seeing it. Let me know if you have any questions.
Chris

Hello NSXPrime members! We have received a lot of requests for another group buy, so here it is! Our group buys are a little different then most because each one of our interiors is custom made to your specifications. We will keep a list of people that are "interested and will buy" in the first post. To have your name added to this list, just post in this thread, PM me, or email me at [email protected]. The week of November 26th is the week to call in and place your order. After the 30th of Nov. the group buy will be closed, and all of the orders that we received will go into production at that time. Build time is approx. 2-3 weeks after that. If you have any questions, please post them in this thread.

Here is the pricing:
nsxgb06.jpg

Here is the list:
1. burbel
2. 95EagleAWD
3. kdirty130
4. Thom
5. BMKNSX
6. doccao
7. SteveVukobratovic
8.Chris W.
9. Coz

I am also adding myself to the list.
Will call with the spec's.

sojusoulja: No problem.

TRXTR: Let me know if you want to be added to the list!

Alas-NSX: I'll add you to the list!

ChrisW: Sounds great! You're added to the list!

Coz: You're added to the list!

kdfsplit: I'll add you to the list!

THIS IS THE WEEK TO ORDER!!!

If you are ready to order, just give me a call toll-free at 866-639-7328 or our local number 405-848-9999. If we do not reach 10 people you are under no obligation to buy.

If you are waiting on samples, but are sure that you will be purchasing, give me a call and I will take your payment info. That way I can hold the pricing for you and include you in the GB.

As we receive the orders, I will put an ORDERED by each SN. If we receive 10 orders by Friday, we will start production on them next week.

Can I just purchase the leather door inserts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back