• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: Shine Auto NA1 Front Chin

GT LIP AVAILABLE
IN STOCK:

4 ONLY at special price. NO GB necessary.

Made out of Hybrid FRP, Flexible material for added durability.

Fits 1991 - 2001 NSX Front Bumper

GT LIP:
DSC00544.JPG

Thanks, NSX Vtec

Last edited:
My 92 is my daily driver, so I do not want anything that extends down further. Is this one the same height as OEM?? Also does it use the OEM mounting holes??

It it is no taller and uses OEM mounting holes I'm in!

Unfortunately I haven't physically seen one before so i wouldn't be able to comment on the height of it. As posted above i'm sure your questions can be answered by one of the Shine users.

I've got four people interested now, just waiting for their responses. One more and we're good to go. Sweet, this was fast. i'll get build time tomorrow from Shine.

Anyone is SoCal can save a good chunk of change by picking it up from Shine in Ontario.

Shine on you crazy diamonds!:wink:

No Shine street is a totally different company altogether.

Well hmmm, now i'm gonna need to check if Shine has two front lips. I grabbed the photos in the original post from their ebay store as they do not have a website.

i'll find out today. Both lips are the same prices. As long as we can get the other one I can just include both lips in this GB. You just need to specify which lip you want.

thanks for the heads up.

OK so i've posted both styles of lips above.

Looks like we are going to have to reword this "GB" because other backordered clients are upset they aren't getting this pricing.

AT this point this is just a "generate interest" thread. You can pm me for pricing. I have great shipping rates where i work so it will come out to be a great deal regardless.

Please feel free to PM me.

I'm going to post up another thread as a GI and start taking names. At that point i'll simply order the 10, have them come to me and then back out to you guys.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will take 2 of the gt version. I need to change one every year. But this price will be way less than I get from them directly right. I can get them for $250. So with this groupbuy/group interest buy I am hoping for $200.

i would like to buy two however mine is white and brothers is black, does it need to be painted i knowit mounts in the oem spots on both 91,93. can you pm me or email [email protected] the details for two shipped to same address in new york and a picture of the actual spoiler due to the difference of opinions posted on this tread thanks

$200.00 in the bay area won't happen. I already know this. Remember sales tax and shipping. Just do the math, not to mention that all credit card conpanies will also take a couple %. i'm not trying to rock their boat too hard. i'm grateful for the prices they have given us and don't want to beat them down.

so please don't expect $200.00 for CA res. don't even worry about sending me a PM. The Gov't takes their cut, the CC company will take their's, and the dealer will get his extremely small margin.

This lip is so cheap to begin with, esp for NSX owners. hehe. I mean 10+ year old cars selling for 25 to 30K has gotta show something for the demographic. hehe.

Shine said two lips will fit in the box but it's going to be real tight. I will quote it though and let the receiver decide what they want to do. If put together will likely save about $50.00 or so.

THESE DO NOT COME PREPAINTED. IF YOU'RE IN NORCAL I GET A FEW OF MY SHOW CARS DONE AT ANGEL'S AUTO BODY. THEY ARE GREAT WITH FIBERGLASS AND AFTERMARKET AERO PARTS.

Use your local body shop to paint your lips please and test fit them first in case you need to do some slight adjustments.

Thanks.

All PM's have been replied to. Anyone who asked for quotes i believe i Pm'd as well. If you have not received a response please pm me and i'll respond. I have a day time job so please bear with me. I'll check the forum on my breaks. Back to work i go!!!!!

NEXT GB: ENKEI RACING SERIES. woot woot!!!! Thanks guys for making my Vtec dreams come true.

1. ME - GT LIP
2. CONF - GT LIP
3. CONF - GT LIP

These prices are not higher. I don't understand where your miscomputation is.

From ebay, or direct from Shine for CA residents the price would be

"Shipping to the lower 48 States will be $65. "
"CA buyers, please add 7.75% tax."

$250.00 + $65.00 = $315.00 plus sales tax = $340.00

Does that make more sense?

You have PM, btw also explaining this. You got an amazing deal. Being in the bay area you're actually getting this cheaper because there's no shipping costs for you.

UPDATE:

1. ME - GT LIP - PAID
2. m3456y - GT LIP - PAID
3. Si - GT LIP - PAID

STILL WAITING FOR THE OTHERS.

This is a great price for these spoilers. I will send payment asap. I am suprised the 10 spots haven't filled up allready. I have bought this front chin lip before and it took alot of beating and held up very well. I did end up breaking it but I am rough on them and expect to go through one every year or so. But I am sure the way most of you guys drive and take care of your nsx it will last you forever. If you don't like pm me and I will buy it from you after you recieve it. ( I wish I had 2-3 in my garage so I don't get all upset when I damage it going in and out of my garage because I know I have another) These look real good and it really put a finishing touch to your stock nsx or even if you have side skirt and rear spats/02 rearend.

I bought one from SOS and brought it to the body shop today. He first warned me that seldom a after market parts fits perfectly and it will probably need some modification. He's charging me $150 if it doesn't need it and more if it does. Then he calls me back an hour later and says that it will need alteration and $120 extra to make it fit due to the amount of work. So I went back to the shop and I verified that it's off a little. I negotiated down to a $100. I use to have the SOS CF front splitter http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/carbon_splitter/before I broke it and it cost me $100 to be painted and installed. Now you know why I'm feeling kind of rip off. Am I getting a fare deal here? How much did it cost you guys? :confused:

All pricing must be given via PM's. If publicly posted i will refund people's payments and the GB will be over.

I want this to stay within the agreements between Shine and the dealer in terms of advertised pricing. I don't want to put anyone in Jeopardy. If you want pricing please pm me and i'll send it to you.

Ya I'm surprised they didn't all fill up yet either. Those who contacted me previously must do so very quickly. I'm giving a few days grace period and then it's over. Those who were going to buy multiple sets must pay for them both in full as the time has passed for deposits and so forth. They should be ready in the next week according to the ETA i was given.

Thanks.

So, when will you order these...and when do you think I'll receive it?
Not trying to be difficult, I'm trying to schedule painting both the spoiler and an NSX-R hood at the same time, that is on the way now. Jusy PM me and let me know

All pricing must be given via PM's. If publicly posted i will refund people's payments and the GB will be over.

I want this to stay within the agreements between Shine and the dealer in terms of advertised pricing. I don't want to put anyone in Jeopardy. If you want pricing please pm me and i'll send it to you.

Ya I'm surprised they didn't all fill up yet either. Those who contacted me previously must do so very quickly. I'm giving a few days grace period and then it's over. Those who were going to buy multiple sets must pay for them both in full as the time has passed for deposits and so forth. They should be ready in the next week according to the ETA i was given.

Thanks.

I've already placed the order cause i didn't want to make the first three guys have a late ETA. So kinda sucks cause i'm gonna have to front the whole GB. That means once I receive them i can't give the deal. If you guys prepay before they land here then i can do the deal.

ETA for completion should be 1 week. They already got 5 done but they must all ship together to me. So i'm waiting for 5 more.

Thanks guys for all your interest. Hopefully some more guys can jump in on this. once I got em they can ship within one day. please remember i have a day job and am trying to really do this for the community i want to be a part of. I figured this is a great way for me to break the ice and have others help me with my ride. i know i'll be needing help in the power department, in terms of knowing what's proven etc.... Footwork tuning i'm pretty good at so i'm set there.

thanks guys.

Hi guys,

Si totally reminded me. If there are any of you who want to will call this spoiler in SoCal should be able to do that this week.

Early last week I checked status and Ken said there were 5 lips produced. I totally didn't realize i should have had the local guys pick theirs up.

If any are interested and are located in SoCal can get this right away. We have several spots open and I can sure use the help. I had to front the remaining spots out of my pocket because i wanted to make good on the guys who already ordered it rather than refunding and closing it down. Please help me out. If you want this lip and you want a deal, then now's the time.

I don't think i'll be trying this one again. lolz....

Back