• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Genuine Honda's Power of Dream License Plate Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale is Honda's Genuine "Power of Dream" License Plate Frame. I had the post listed but because I was a new member I didnt follow the rules for posting. All that is all cleared up. I am selling each plate frame for $11.50 shipped via USPS First Class with tracking number. If you want me to ship with USPS Priority I can make that happen but it will be $14.00 Shipped. Paypal FF would be accepted. I only have a few of these left and it is extremely rare and hard to get. Again price is for one frame only!!! The frame are made with [FONT=&quot]Polypropylene plastic.[/FONT]

s-l1600.jpg

Quick update I am all sold out now! I should have some back by end of next week. Please lock thread for now. THank you

I'd be interested in one when you get them back in stock. It would be nice if someone made these in metal....but then you'd have to deal with some copyright stuff I'd imagine.

You were permitted to sell the few you had but if you are selling more you need to register as a vendor per site rules.

P.s. And they are readily available all over the interweb such as sites like this for as little as $3.99.....

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/product/5001.html

and if you order 6 the total shipping is $9 bringing each frame down to around $5.50

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back