• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

geo

I was interested in his interior from his 04 NSX and sent many emails back and forth. One day, he stopped answering so I assumed he wasn't serious or legit.

Sorry to hear this. I hope you at least used a CC or something for protection.

i bought a pair of seats from him 2 weeks ago. I met him in person and did the exchange. He did say somebody bought the transmission and was figuring out how to ship it. Try to contact him and discuss the shipping.

Yea, I was ripped off by this same guy. His ebay ID is GEO_NSX1. I bought a set of door switch trim which turned out to be broken and cracked. Say he would refund my money once he received the trim back.

He acknowledge receiving the trim but I have not seen my money back yet...

Here is his address

15 Ricker rd newton ma 02458

I sent George $206 for a suspension knuckle on August 6, 2008 via paypal and still haven't received the part. I spoke to him on the phone confirming that he received payment and that he was going to ship the part out. After almost 2 months, I spoke to him and he said that he would ship it. After that, he quit returning phone calls, emails and pm's! :mad:

Back