• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gerry J. single TURBO NSX NEW STUFF AND UPDATED SPEC SHEET

We have been working with VOLK RACING , ENDLESS , BLITZ , ZEAL , BRIDE , FIBER IMAGES , just to name a few people geting more and more stuff ready for the NSX .. We have updated the spec sheet ..... There is ALOT more photo to come just need the time to put them all up .. there is new photos on the webpage of the car and some of the parts. We have added a project space on the side THE YELLOW TURBO NSX is on there now and there will be photos of the full build up that we are doing right now on there in the next few weeks ....... So stop by www.pansx.com check out the new look and drop us a line leting us know what you think ......

Justin
main.jpg

Nice job Justin
That Zeal suspension kit looks killer!!!!
Those wheels don't cut it for me - liked the old ones better!
rofl.gif

(Those are temps for now I understand, before the GTC's come in?)
I'm not typically a fan of the big wings but it looks really good on the PANSX when you see it in person - it stretches the car, makes it look even sleeker. (Sooo much better than the WW wing that was on there before) - a perfect complement to the hatch/scoop.
The pic of the guages doesn't do it justice either - those are even more awesome in real view.

NSX Tech said:
We have been working with VOLK RACING , ENDLESS , BLITZ , ZEAL , BRIDE , FIBER IMAGES , just to name a few people geting more and more stuff ready for the NSX .. We have updated the spec sheet ..... There is ALOT more photo to come just need the time to put them all up .. there is new photos on the webpage of the car and some of the parts. We have added a project space on the side THE YELLOW TURBO NSX is on there now and there will be photos of the full build up that we are doing right now on there in the next few weeks ....... So stop by www.pansx.com check out the new look and drop us a line leting us know what you think ......

Justin
main.jpg

IMO this black car is one of nicest looking well thought out projects I have seen.It really flows well with great choices in
the whole project.
BIG thumbs up :)
MYNSX

focused driven and persistent
never ceasing never ending!!!

D'Ecosse said:
Nice job Justin
That Zeal suspension kit looks killer!!!!
Those wheels don't cut it for me - liked the old ones better!
rofl.gif

(Those are temps for now I understand, before the GTC's come in?)
I'm not typically a fan of the big wings but it looks really good on the PANSX when you see it in person - it stretches the car, makes it look even sleeker. (Sooo much better than the WW wing that was on there before) - a perfect complement to the hatch/scoop.
The pic of the guages doesn't do it justice either - those are even more awesome in real view.

YES the wheels are temps We have 2 of the GT-C's at the shop waiting on the other ones ...... All I can do is take photos for the people that can't see the car in person I know the guages are very nice ..... Last time we went to L.A. they were nice to look at all the way back ..... I do like the the old wheels alot ;) but I think the GT-C's are going to help everything flow a little better the GT-7's look good but the GT-C's will look better on the car ....

Thank you MYNSX .... I heared your car was down geting more work I will have to see it when it gets done ....

Endless Brake Kit

Nice set up!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Endless brake kit is really good.
I checked with Endless website, there is no application for NSX.
Is it new kit, or modify from other model?
Also, is the front 6-pot or 4-pot?
I think 6-pot. (Am I right?)

Thanks ;)

Endless Brake Kit

Is that Endless brake kit fit for OEM 16 & 17 rim?

What size is the rotor? (same size with 97 & up)

What about the rear rotor? (just bigger thant stock?)

How much for front kit roughly?

How much for rear big rotors?

Back