• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Getway in Stockholm 4 with Nsx again

Hi

Check this out

Getaway in Stockholm 4

Corvette C5 and Honda Nsx.. I got no other info about this other than what has been posted on forums lately:

7 cameras used in movie:

1st front cam Corvette
1st rear cam Corvette
1st in-car cam Corvette

1st front cam NSX
1st rear cam NSX
1st in-car cam NSX
1st hat cam på Mr X.

I am looking forward to this!!! :D :D

Somebody are also talking that the Nsx has a compressor..anybody from Sweden that knows if anybody has a compressor Nsx in Sweden?

I saw one on mobile.de once for sale..but not sure if it had a compressor.

Regards

Wow! 2 videos in the row of the same car. They must have liked it the first time around.

Hi Martin ,
Yes we have , or at least we had an NSX with a CT compressor in Sweden. It's a red ( black roof , targa) -96 that I was lucky to test last autum or was it last spring at the same dealer where I bought my existing nsxsome years ago. The nsx with CT was impressive indeed by means of hp , I was told it should have some 430 hp and I belive that to be true. Too bad I could not test the maximum speed , said to be some 340 km / h . Unfortunately the car was too expensive , had wrong colour ( I prefer black ) and had some not so nice side wings.

Best regards,

Hi

Thanks for the info..

Any chance that this is the one in the new GIS4 video? Have you heard anything about that?

Regards