• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ghostrider - not the movie... the RIDER

He has many vids out there that are very enjoyable. While most won't agree, and claim he's insane putting others at great risk, you gotta respect his talent. Fact is, no one really knows who he is. If he's ever caught, he'll likely spent the rest of his life in jail over there. It was rumored that he was killed but looks like just a rumor.

He has many vids out there that are very enjoyable. While most won't agree, and claim he's insane putting others at great risk, you gotta respect his talent. Fact is, no one really knows who he is. If he's ever caught, he'll likely spent the rest of his life in jail over there. It was rumored that he was killed but looks like just a rumor.

Patrik Fürstenhoff is widely accepted as being the infamous GhostRider...

Holy sh*t. I just put my Speed Triple down at 45mph (2 lane blacktop, I came around a blind turn and some lady was stopped in my lane, her door was wide open and she was bent over in the oncoming lane picking up a turtle off the road - Options were to hit her, her door, her car or the woods with no shoulder - I said sh*t 3 times and hit the woods - bad scene - no injuries that won't heal - bike can be fixed). My point is that if anything happens at that speed - well he's risking it all IMO. He may be good, but there's somebody out there not paying attention, with his epitaph written on their bumper. Video had me on the edge of my seat.

Last edited:
Holy sh*t. I just put my Speed Triple down at 45mph (2 lane blacktop, I came around a blind turn and some lady was stopped in my lane, her door was wide open and she was bent over in the oncoming lane picking up a turtle off the road - Options were to hit her, her door, her car or the woods with no shoulder - I said sh*t 3 times and hit the woods - bad scene - no injuries that won't heal - bike can be fixed). My point is that if anything happens at that speed - well he's risking it all IMO. He may be good, but there's somebody out there not paying attention, with his epitaph written on their bumper. Video had me on the edge of my seat.

Northern europeans are superior drivers . Above average.......

I had a turbo kit on a '99 Hayabusa (the copper / silver scheme) ten years back. The accelleration it was capable of you'd have to experience to believe, and the speeds I could hit in a short distance were nuts (0 - 150+ in 10 seconds, nearly cracked 200 on the I-90 bridge). The braking distance required at those speeds is also staggering. You cover nearly a hundred yards a second, and the bike turns like an 18 wheeler on account of centrifigal force from the wheels.

If anybody pulls out in front of you at those speeds, there is nothing you can do. That guy is playing the odds. They can change lanes so far ahead they can't even see you yet and you are in a world of hurt, and unfair to them you will kill them too at that speed.

So is he current/ex superbike racer? The man has some crazy skills, none like I've ever seen. He could dominate at the track.

There's more info if you google him. He's a member of the Swedish Wheelie Team and holds the world's highest speed wheelie record.

Apparently he came up with the first Uppsala run Ghostrider video as a big F*you video response to the Getaway in Stockholm video which he claims was staged and lame.

He apparently has a young kid and has stopped his insane runs... which may be the source of the rumors of his demise, but I'm sure there will be copycats and one of them is going to end up plastered on the rear bumper of a car/truck in a bloody mess.

Back