• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Karting!

Come out to play!

What: LeMans Karting on April 26th (Sunday). 4:30pm

Where: 45957 Hotchkiss Street, Fremont, CA 94539

How Much: $35 members and $45 non-members

Why: To have a good time laughing at each other! There will be pizza and a drink included in the price. We will have plenty of track time (probably too much).

They will provide all the gear so all you have to do is arrive and drive. Option: You can bring a helmet, gloves and a change of clothes if you want, but they have driver's suit, helmet, gloves, and neck brace.

We have the track from 5pm-7pm. We will start to register and go through a briefing half an hour before we get to race.

Note: We can meet up at Jamba Juice or Starbucks in Fremont before the races and show up "together" if that sounds good to everyone.

the list:

1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
4) amgnsx (non NSXCA member)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hey Guys and Gal

I will try to come out for moral support as I won't be driving tho.

See ya!

Edub

Yep, they provide everything you need. All you need to bring is your driving and smack-talking skills!

J

I'll be bringin mine..........

1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
5) Dhalsim (NSXCA member & Prime freeloader)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Is this an all you can drive event or a heat (ie: practice, semi-final, finals)?

I haven't gone in a long time, I'm sure I'm going to get my butt whooped.

niM

Is this an all you can drive event or a heat (ie: practice, semi-final, finals)?

I haven't gone in a long time, I'm sure I'm going to get my butt whooped.

niM

I may be mistaken, but I think we run in like 15 or 20 minute run groups. Take a break, then back out for another run. I'll talk to Lynn to find out for sure.

J

I may be mistaken, but I think we run in like 15 or 20 minute run groups. Take a break, then back out for another run. I'll talk to Lynn to find out for sure.

J

Please find out what the sessions are. I was thinking of trying out Umigo racing in Livermore this weekend, but this might be more fun.

J

15-20 min run and then another sounds like a good deal for $45... I'm going to try to make it, I have something going on that I'm trying to get out of. =)

niM

1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
6) proffesor quack
7)
8)
9)
10)

quack quack

LOL.....the irony of the misspelling of professor is too good to pass up....:biggrin:

LOL.....the irony of the misspelling of professor is too good to pass up....:biggrin:

kitty_w_frog_hat1.jpg

1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
6) proffesor quack
7)
8)
9)
10)

What??? only 6 so far???

Yep, they provide everything you need. All you need to bring is your driving and smack-talking skills!

J

James i guess we have a lot of NSX Owners that are posers, driving the NSX but no driving skills, modded car with loud exhaust but nothing to back it up, lol :tongue: (smack-talking)

We had 30 cars last friday, come on u guys, it will be fun...
i even shaved...um... to save some weight...yeah yeah that's it.... trying to compete with mike.:tongue:

---

can i sign up now for the NSXCA, and get the discount for this Karting..
Last attempt of freeloading.. :biggrin:

i'm tired of freeloading... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
6) proffesor quack
7)
8)
9)
10)

What??? only 6 so far???

James i guess we have a lot of NSX Owners that are posers, driving the NSX but no driving skills, modded car with loud exhaust but nothing to back it up, lol :tongue: (smack-talking)

Ha ha....I like this kind of talk........too many "All Show and No Go" posers........

Ha ha....I like this kind of talk........too many "All Show and No Go" posers........
yup..
i think they should sell the nsx and just get a Civic or a .
Dodge Neon (TURBO)
wooowww. that's turbo mann you better recognize!!!! :tongue:

yup..
i think they should sell the nsx and just get a Civic or a .
Dodge Neon (TURBO)
wooowww. that's turbo mann you better recognize!!!! :tongue:

ohhhhhhhh.............you be calling dem fools out big time............

1) nsxtaxi
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587 (maybe)
6) proffesor quack
7)
8)
9)
10)

What??? only 6 so far???

We had 30 cars last friday, come on u guys, it will be fun...
i even shaved...um... to save some weight...yeah yeah that's it.... trying to compete with mike.:tongue:

---

can i sign up now for the NSXCA, and get the discount for this Karting..
Last attempt of freeloading.. :biggrin:

i'm tired of freeloading... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I believe Ariel's comment translates to James can't drive and has no skills. :eek:

I believe Ariel's comment translates to James can't drive and has no skills. :eek:

What? What was that? I missed that 'cause I was only listening to the people who are going to be on the track that day :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure the people who aren't coming are scurred to let their (lack of) skills show. Heck, Mike is actually going all the way to L.A. "for a conference" to get out of driving.

Ahhhh... smack talk. I LOVE IT! Who's gonna be the one that gets smoked by the girl? :confused::redface::tongue: (I hope I don't embarrass myself!)

J

I just talked to Lynn to get some details

Our hours are from 5-7. We meet there at 4:30 for changing and prep talk (rules, flag definitions, etc.). We have 20 min sessions. Then we take a break for a few minutes, then the next 20 min session. Believe me, we'll probably get tired of driving before our time runs out. If any of you have been karting, you know this is true.

See you guys at the track! Oh, and if anyone has more questions just ask me. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

J

Hey Guys and Gal

I will try to come out for moral support as I won't be driving tho.

See ya!

Edub

whoa....wait wait wait.........you wont be driving? Moral support? Talking smack and you wont be driving????

a_cat-flip-bird.gif

BTW - Can I get a discount on that sweet CF engine cover your selling? Say yes or I will be forced to mock you with many emoticons.......

Last edited:
HAHAHA yes, i am allowed to talk smack, since I at least show up to local car meets without bailing last minute :tongue::tongue::tongue: sound like anyone you know? :tongue::tongue::tongue: Are you going to make me cut and paste your post from last week? :tongue:

whoa....wait wait wait.........you wont be driving? Moral support? Talking smack and you wont be driving????

a_cat-flip-bird.gif

BTW - Can I get a discount on that sweet CF engine cover your selling? Say yes or I will be forced to mock you with many emoticons.......

Back