• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Pro Camera Wide Hero

Please PM for current pricing.

New HD version is also available.

The Go Pro Camera we are currently using are the motorsport wide ones which captures the whole inside of the car. It can also be placed outside of your car i.e. hood, door, roof, trunk, etc.. Shown below are pictures of the camera itself with it's hardware and also a video clip they have on their site and the one we used on our Time Attack Civic.

Please pm to order.

Pictures:

motorsports_hero1.jpg

motorsports_hero2.jpg

Video footage:
Go Pro's Website Footage
Evasive TA Civic

Last edited:
it comes with a suction mount. the roll bar mount is sold seperately. let me know if there's another accessory that you were referring to.

Here's also the official description and specs from GoPro...

Motorsports HERO 170 Degree Wide Angle Lens Camera, the same features are the popular Motorsports HERO but with a wide lens!

The Motorsports HERO is a waterproof mini wireless digital video camera for motorsports. Its quick release design simplifies click-mounting the camera to your car, motorcycle, helmet, etc. Developed at the track, the Motorsports HERO shoots TV resolution 30fps video with sound tuned to capture the grunt, squeal, and stoke of driving at the limit. Records 56 minutes of video to a 2GB SD card (not included). 2AAA batteries.

Features
56 min high quality video with sound
3 megapixel sensor with glass lens
3X sequence photo burst
Automatic photo every 5 seconds mode
Inverted video / photo save-upright mode,BR> Adjustable sound recording levels for high vibration environments
Programmable power off settings
Always on mode last 3+ hours
Mode lock for easy shooting
Supports up to 2GB SD
100' depth glass lens waterhousing
4.5 oz flyweight
1 year warranty

Specifications
Sensor: 3 Megapixel (2048x1536)
Lens: Glass f2.8
Exposure: Auto
Internal Memory: 16mb expandabe 2 GB SD card