• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GO VOTE (includes NSX content)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal weed is no different than legal alcohol. If used responsibility then it effects no one. If I'm hit head on and killed by someone who isn't being responsible then it will certainly effect me... even if I don't smoke it.

And if you believe everything you're told then cigarettes are bad for you yet you're being exposed to another product that has the same qualities. but hey, it'll close budget gaps so I guess it's not bad for your health after all? Seems like a double standard to me. You can't have it both ways. Funniest thing about many pot smokers is they are the first ones to wave their hands around a ciggerette smoker and pretend to be annoyed by the smoke.

You can't equate weed & tobacco... are you serious?

Last edited:
Still with the emails? That's it? Oh yea there's Benghazi... :rolleyes:

I've read the emails. The majority of them are about her trying to help poor children. Oh the horror.

Trumps words are indicative of his character to which he has none. Btw I'm not a hillary fan at all but trump is dangerous. Mark my words shit will get really bad really fast in 2017. Just watch and come back to this thread this time next year. He duped you and everyone else. He talks out of both sides of his mouth and constantly contradicts himself...

Trump has not provided any alternative to the ACA. Yes the ACA has issues and it's expensive and needs adjustment but outright repealing it is not the right choice.

Anyway I'm so tired of talking about it. You'll just have to wait to see how bad it gets and I'll be right here saying I told you so.

We have it really good right now despite what you hear on fox news. And yea I know everything else is "liberal media" even though the media is not liberal. They're all owned by huge corporations that are run by republicans so there is no "liberal media". It's a total myth. Anything that isn't extreme right is suddenly liberal when it's actually moderate and reasonable.

There is no such thing as draining the swamp. He has no choice but to appoint career politicians to his cabinet... what's he going to do appoint his "American Psycho" sons? LOL

The fear that fox news has driven everyone into a frenzy over does not exist. ISIS is not a threat. Your gay neighbor is not going to try and molest you or convert you to homosexuality... All these social issues they use to distract everyone from what's really happening. The GOP is doing nothing but keeping us in the stone age while the rest of the world passes us by. It's no wonder our education system is ranked 75th in the world.

No one is coming to take your guns, and never will, ISIS is not going to kill you, gays are not a threat to society, gay marriage has no affect on anyone's lives but the people actually involved etc etc... yet Fox news loves to drill it into ppl's heads that it's the end of the world if 2 dudes get married.. yea the sky has not fallen.

Whatever. We are finally done with the clintons and all their crime and that's enough for me.

You wait here on this thread I got a business to tend to that will now be much easier to run.

Reply if you like but I'm all done on this thread.

Whatever. We are finally done with the clintons and all their crime and that's enough for me.

You wait here on this thread I got a business to tend to that will now be much easier to run.

Reply if you like but I'm all done on this thread.

Feel free to stick your head in the sand and be paranoid of anyone that isn't a straight white male... by all means.

Trump ran the most racist campaign since George Wallace
(who I am old enough to remember).

He said there were thousands of Americans in New Jersey
cheering the 9/11 attacks, a vile lie.

He encouraged violence at his rallies. He likes strongmen--
he has complimented Putin and Sadaam Hussein.
You elect people like this at your peril.

He promised he'd direct his justice department to lock his
opponent up after he won. This is the kind of stuff you see
in small countries run by generals wearing mirrored sunglasses.

He said a judge of Mexican descent wouldn't be impartial.

He said he'd order torture (waterboarding "and worse").

People who briefed Trump on issues says he has the attention
span of a child. His understanding of issues is about as
deep as a sentence of his from one of the debates: "We have
to have a temporary something because there's something going
on that's not good."

The US can borrow money at favorable rates because our debt
is considered safe. Trump suggested negotiating down US debt,
like the way his businesses paid suppliers less than 100% on
the dollar.

And on and on.

I hoped my country was good enough to tell a man like this to
go to hell, and in fact more people voted for his opponent.
Trump is president-elect only because of the electoral college,
a system that he called "a disaster for a democracy" back in 2012.

from the perspective of your lungs...the smoke from burning hemp and burning tobacco are similar in their irritant qualities...the radon in both can have similar carcinogenic qualities over time.

on that's not good."

the dollar.

And on and on.

go to hell, and in fact more people voted for his opponent.

Yep and it's sickening to me how his supporters just gloss over these things as if he's a saint... cognitive dissonance at it's finest. If he's allowed to implement half of trade wars he wants it will cause a massive recession... I really don't want to see it but mark my words... I've never been more disappointed in my country than I am now. So much for diversity.

I'm glad you guys are posting the counterpoints to the more positive posts...but that is what our great democracy is all about.Trump is not the best messenger....but he is a citizen just like you and I...the struggle for power often overshadows the issues.....

Please note that in keeping with wishes of the site admin this thread was permitted to remain open for a period of time in light of the unique presidential election we just had. However, we are a car forum and this thread will be closed at the end of the day. Thanks to all for staying reasonably civil and respectful but it's now time to get back to what unifies our little family - the Acura NSX.

That's fine with me as long as we save this thread and come back to look at it in a few years to see where our country is... I hope for the best but I fear the worst.

Agreed.

Since this thread is closing tonight.

couldn't disagree more... all the progress we've made over the last 50 years will be reverted...

Womens rights - gone
LGTBQ rights - gone
Clean Energy - Gone
Climate Change - no plan to intervene
Millions of people will lose their health insurance and it will get replaced with what exactly?
Including the pre-existing condition clause which prevents millions of people from qualifying for health care.....
Trade wars with our allies -- huge mistake that will cause massive economic loss
Tax cuts - this will cause additional economic loss... you cannot cut taxes and expect growth... it never works.
Teaching our kids that being a bully and sexual predator is OK and encouraged.

The list goes on and on... how is this a good thing?

I cannot believe he has duped so many people....... he does not care about any of us no matter what he says.

Simply laughable.... all of this/your post
And global warming is a scam.

We've seen these trickle down economics before and it has never worked.... tax cuts for the rich do not create jobs or grow the economy in any way. The rich get richer and the poor stay poorer. Btw my last post is not conjecture or hyperbole. Those are the facts. That is exactly what is happening whether you'd like to acknowledge it or not with all due respect.

O K so Obama and Clinton "trickle up poverty" is more desirable? Doubtful. Stay tuned and watch what happens. Did you note the DJIA again today at all?

His IS repealing the ACA... and all the protections that go along with it... Which drastically affects my ability to qualify for health coverage due to pre-existing conditions. what is there to debunk? The GOP has a majority in the house, senate, presidency and soon to be Supreme Court...... he has nothing stopping him.

Steveny, you cannot vilify "liberals" as the one who's doing the shaming when it was Trump's own words that everyone chose to ignore. And yet as soon as anyone points it out, it's "crowd shaming"?

Bragging about sexual assault, (misogyny) telling a judge that they are incapable of doing their job based on their ethnicity, (racist) constantly fat shaming women that they are not good enough (sexist), saying we should block all muslims from entering the country, (Xenophobia) etc etc etc... I am not making this up.... so where is the debunking and "crowd shaming" for things he ACTUALLY said?

It blows my mind how everyone can just dismiss all the garbage that comes out of his mouth without a second thought... How can you deny any of these things above? You can't because these are his words and not some "liberal conspiracy" and it's not taken out of context. It's a tired argument. Just listen to him. Very simple. And the "oh he apologized" somehow forgives all that when he clearly has not changed at all? He's 70 something years old... somehow he's going to have an epiphany and now he's a saint? I don't think so. I am disgusted by my country to be honest.

He's not going to "drain the swamp". He has to appoint a cabinet of veteran politicians so nothing is going to be different there than you're boiler plate republican reverting all the progress we've made in the last several decades. It's nauseating listing to people flat out defend him when there is no viable defense for the trash he says. Fact.

Disagree. The ACA is already a proven train wreck. It was established to be a train wreck.
I have been disgusted with the present "leader from behind." Four more years of his policies (via Billary) would shipwreck our country even worse.

And this is not the main stream media talking. This is me. These are the issues that I find important to me.

Also not to mention now that Netanyahu sees trump winning, there is no doubt we'll be going to war with Iran (for no reason), Netanyahu's life long mission.

Oh come on, man.... next you will tell us the Iran deal brokered and paid for by Obama (in such a secretive fashion) was an excellent deal for the USA.

Still with the emails? That's it? Oh yea there's Benghazi... :rolleyes:

I've read the emails. The majority of them are about her trying to help poor children. Oh the horror.

Trumps words are indicative of his character to which he has none. Btw I'm not a hillary fan at all but trump is dangerous. Mark my words shit will get really bad really fast in 2017. Just watch and come back to this thread this time next year. He duped you and everyone else. He talks out of both sides of his mouth and constantly contradicts himself...

Trump has not provided any alternative to the ACA. Yes the ACA has issues and it's expensive and needs adjustment but outright repealing it is not the right choice.

Anyway I'm so tired of talking about it. You'll just have to wait to see how bad it gets and I'll be right here saying I told you so.

We have it really good right now despite what you hear on fox news. And yea I know everything else is "liberal media" even though the media is not liberal. They're all owned by huge corporations that are run by republicans so there is no "liberal media". It's a total myth. Anything that isn't extreme right is suddenly liberal when it's actually moderate and reasonable.

There is no such thing as draining the swamp. He has no choice but to appoint career politicians to his cabinet... what's he going to do appoint his "American Psycho" sons? LOL

The fear that fox news has driven everyone into a frenzy over does not exist. ISIS is not a threat. Your gay neighbor is not going to try and molest you or convert you to homosexuality... All these social issues they use to distract everyone from what's really happening. The GOP is doing nothing but keeping us in the stone age while the rest of the world passes us by. It's no wonder our education system is ranked 75th in the world.

No one is coming to take your guns, and never will, ISIS is not going to kill you, gays are not a threat to society, gay marriage has no affect on anyone's lives but the people actually involved etc etc... yet Fox news loves to drill it into ppl's heads that it's the end of the world if 2 dudes get married.. yea the sky has not fallen.

Just wow....... unreal.

on that's not good."

the dollar.

And on and on.

go to hell,
and in fact more people voted for his opponent.

And elect a serial LIAR? A person with no morals, ethics, scruples, or principals? A person who has devastated her husband's out of wedlock women? A person with a wake of dead people? A person with thirty (30) years in various public offices STILL complaining about the same things, as she has done NOTHING in those 30 years to address these things?

That's fine with me as long as we save this thread and come back to look at it in a few years to see where our country is... I hope for the best but I fear the worst.

You need NOT fear, lad. We now have an opportunity to re-establish some semblance of sanity in our country. :smile:

It's pointless to debate these issues because everyone is too damn stubborn to compromise. Just watch what Trump's policies do to this country. Millions will lose health insurance, the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. More of the same BS just repackaged in a shiny box.

And global warming is real.. Regardless of whether you think it's man made or not is irrelevant. to ignore the dying oceans is just asinine.

I love how you guys think that Trump is a saint with his horrible track record. He's a fool and you'll see how bad it gets.

Reversing and obstructing Obama for the past 8 years has done nothing. Name ONE positive thing republicans have done on their own other than spend all our tax $ on obstruction? Yea nothing.

Trump has legitimized racists and they are out in force... there are idiots on both sides and I do not pretend to speak for anyone but myself... I guess it's ok to be a racist bully now. This is exactly what we're teaching our kids. You can't blame Hillary for any of this:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

Last edited:
Since this thread is closing tonight.

Simply laughable.... all of this/your post
And global warming is a scam.

O K so Obama and Clinton "trickle up poverty" is more desirable? Doubtful. Stay tuned and watch what happens. Did you note the DJIA again today at all?

Disagree. The ACA is already a proven train wreck. It was established to be a train wreck.
I have been disgusted with the present "leader from behind." Four more years of his policies (via Billary) would shipwreck our country even worse.

Oh come on, man.... next you will tell us the Iran deal brokered and paid for by Obama (in such a secretive fashion) was an excellent deal for the USA.

Just wow....... unreal.

And elect a serial LIAR? A person with no morals, ethics, scruples, or principals? A person who has devastated her husband's out of wedlock women? A person with a wake of dead people? A person with thirty (30) years in various public offices STILL complaining about the same things, as she has done NOTHING in those 30 years to address these things?

You need NOT fear, lad. We now have an opportunity to re-establish some semblance of sanity in our country. :smile:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/before-the-flood/videos/before-the-flood/

Please watch this with an open mind...

Good thing this post is ending because I have to join all the other 20 year olds in Oakland tonight so we can burn down businesses, whine, cry, and trash a city who is already 100% left.... Looking forward to change.... Do mellenials really think they can muscle over a generation and turn our country into a slum? Maybe the last 8 years... Definitely not now...

CXu_WYJUsAQcga7.jpg

kitten-american-flad-mdw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back