• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Warriors !

We are on the verge on the NBA's biggest upset an 8th seed knocking off the # 1.

Charles Barkely, you can kiss San Francisco-Oakland's rear.

I predict a Suns / Warriors Conference finals...........will be a glorified pick up game ha haa..

Attachments

• 0213_large.jpg
    0213_large.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 48
  • BARKLEY_PAYS_UP320x248.jpg
    BARKLEY_PAYS_UP320x248.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
We are on the verge on the NBA's biggest upset an 8th seed knocking off the # 1.

I predict a Suns / Warriors Conference finals...........will be a glorified pick up game ha haa..

Don't get carried away just yet..GS is playing some great basketball right now, but with a potential 2 of the next 3 games at home, I still think we can gain some momentum with just one win (tom.).

If I'm wrong....Go SUNS! :wink:

Lakers are under achiveing, Golden State is over achvieing. We need someone from CA to continue :biggrin:

Suns/Warriors? Nah! Suns and Pistons, and Pistons will win the championships.

But for now, GO WARRIORS! Awesome game yesterday, will definitely watch tomorrow..

niM

Way to go GS! Davis is a badass! I was hopin Denver would have won last night. Oh well. Go Suns!!!

Warriors all the way for the Western Conference. Did you guys see how well they play their defense?! They got guys jumping everywhere. The Lakers need to play like that but they're too lazy on D.

My future prediction for a FINALS matchup is Suns vs. Pistons

Warriors all the way for the Western Conference. Did you guys see how well they play their defense?! They got guys jumping everywhere. The Lakers need to play like that but they're too lazy on D.

My future prediction for a FINALS matchup is Suns vs. Pistons

I think the Warriors blowing the game tonight will really hurt them, they have now given Dallas confidence that they can win. It's do or die for them in Game 6, they can't win a Game 7 in Dallas IMO

They had it! Arrrghhh! 15-0 run in the last 4 or so minutes.

Kobe for MVP!:tongue:

correction

I hate to admit it, but it's true. Oh well, since everyone is predicting I might as well join in. My prediction is that tomorrow night's game will be great. The pressure is on for both the mavs (facing elimination) and the warriors (facing going back to Dallas).

correction

Overrated? No sir. That would be Steve Nash (who also happens to still be my favorite player). What happened when Nash left Dallas? Dallas didn't crumble. They didn't have to rebuild. We're better now than we were then. Nash came to a team that already had good/great players (Amare & Marion). Dirk, quite frankly, doesn't have much. Terry is inconsistent. Howard, for the most part, only plays well in the first half, and Stack is a ballhog. No one can even set up Dirk for the points he gets. Which is also one thing I'm so frustrated about with this Mavs team. There's no plays. We just go out there and run isos. Harris' game is still growing, but so far what he does best is drive to the basket, not set up his teamates.

That being said, Mavs take it tonight. I believe.

Saying Dirk doesn't have good players around him is rediculous... And no Nash is not overrated. Amare is the player he is today because of Nash and players like Marion, Barbosa, Diaw are all overachieving due to the league MVP PG they get to play alongside.

Saying Dirk doesn't have good players around him is rediculous... And no Nash is not overrated. Amare is the player he is today because of Nash and players like Marion, Barbosa, Diaw are all overachieving due to the league MVP PG they get to play alongside.

Haha and why is it ridiculous? I guess I should've rephrased it. Dirk is, by far, the best player on the team. Nash is good, EXTREMELY good, but the gap between him and the rest of the players on the team isn't as big as in Dallas. And yes, he does make his teamates better. But the point I'm trying to make is, the Suns already had very good players before Nash got there.

Nash came back to Phoenix in the 04-05 season. The season before (03-04), Amare averaged 20 points a game, and Marion averaged 19 points a game. They were already good scorers before Nash arrived. Again, I love Nash to death and although Dallas is a better team now than then, I still wish Cuban would've kept Nash for 3 more years.

I'm sorry for the semi-long posts, I just get riiled up when Dirk gets baseless criticism.

Dirk's CAREER Playoff Averages:

25.5 pts, 11.1 rbnds, 2.4 asts, 1.3 stls, 1.1 blks.

Call him overrated all you want.

The pressure is definitely on both teams tonght. IF the Warriors don't blow the Mavericks out in the first half, then we'll see a very tight, see-saw game with the team that has the last shot winning.

In game 5 problem was W's are only playing 6 deep..(Ellis , Biedrins and Harrington providing no support whatso ever). Reason W's lost and couldn't score the last 3 minutes was that they were tired (Jack, BD, Barnes, J Rich...) Ellis was basically in over his head like a Deer in the headlights. Biedrins and Harrignton still couldn't finish.

If W's lose tonight then Mav's in 7. But I still thnink that they should win tonight because they are playing at home.

PS Should Terry get suspended for taking down Davis????

lets go warriors clap clap clapclapclap!! Awesome game, throughout this whole series it was just amazing to watch them play. Man, I can't get over it. I can't remember the last time I was this excited watching a game.

Baron Davis is "THE" man for coming back and lifted-up Warrior's spirit. But ofcourse the best player out there tonight was Jackson.. Good bye Mavs. hehe

niM

I'm sorry for the semi-long posts, I just get riiled up when Dirk gets baseless criticism.

Dirk's CAREER Playoff Averages:

25.5 pts, 11.1 rbnds, 2.4 asts, 1.3 stls, 1.1 blks.

Call him overrated all you want.

Yeah Dirk! You're the first MVP in 25 years not to win a single playoff series! Good work!

I hope he is holding that trophy as he sits on his couch and watches the real MVP lead the Suns to a championship this year.

GO JAZZ!!

Back