• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Going away drive for LaMar (BlackRacerX) on 8-2

My passenger's name is Nic.

Thanks Michael. Look forward to seeing you and Nic on the drive. You need to get Colin to commit to this drive.:wink:

Thanks Michael. Look forward to seeing you and Nic on the drive. You need to get Colin to commit to this drive.:wink:

Look forward to seeing you too Les. It's been a while!

Colin is committed; you can add him with passenger "Areen"

Mike B

Looking forward to hangin with my So Cal weoples for one more go around. The move to Sac will not be permanent. I am figuring about 3-4yrs. Looking forward to connecting with the Nor Cal folks and riding down to NSXPO

Looking forward to hangin with my So Cal weoples for one more go around. The move to Sac will not be permanent. I am figuring about 3-4yrs. Looking forward to connecting with the Nor Cal folks and riding down to NSXPO

I go up to Sacramento to see my daughter, who's a zookeeper at the Sacramento Zoo. It's hot in the summer but nice otherwise.

^Here she is channeling the Jurassic zoo keeper. :wink:

I sure hope not. One drive cancelled due to rain and the next one to fire? I guess the next one will be postponed due to locust!

Dang. The woman CHP was taking oxygen to the downed biker and gets burned. Sounds like the fire is out. ...Brownies are baking.

Another fun drive! I didn't get sick but wasn't feeling on top of my game as JC heard and then saw, behind me. That meclizine took me out once I got home. My nap turned into a 12 hour long sleep.

Thank you, Les, for rounding us all up once again. See you around, Lamar. Nice flat plugging skills, michael!

It was a very fun day overall. The typical delay int the beginning of the run but that was not my fault this time! GMR is wicked tight and awesome sushi with LaMar. A great day.

Now we need pics or it didn't happen.

Now we need pics or it didn't happen.

I don't think it happened.

11700550_10208446213932135_2945280047920400140_o.jpg

BTW, my GoPro's card filled long before we reached the canyons on that really spirited first stint on GMR. Sorry, LaMar...you're antics didn't make the cut.

The drive was great when we were not pulled over waiting for missing people or a flat tire,< that one was me:frown:. Thanks to Michael and Gregory for helping to get that fixed. Not the best way to start the drive but it was a fun day ending with lots of sushi.:biggrin:

If Cal Trans gets Angeles Crest Hwy fixed soon we will do the postponed dive at the end of the month.:smile:

That was great fun. Thanks for setting it up Les!
Good luck up North Lamar! That sushi was excellent.

Some pictures from my GoPro dash cam.

Mike B

Arriving at the meet up spot.

LMR leading.

LMR's lightning fast reflexes.

Forgot to say thanks to Les for organizing this drive and LaMar for setting up the sushi lunch.

And, of course, thanks to Patty for the
i-mrVLfhj-X2.jpg

My pictures are coming...

Bummed I missed it!!! Good luck LaMar, lmk if you wanna do a quick Palomar run before you bounce....I'm always down for that!!!

Hope to see you at nsxpo if not.

Ok, my pics are up. Click the photo below to see them all!

Back