• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gone but not forgotten Richn001

Yo, lost boi, it's your birthday, don't get lost, have a happy and healthy birthday, now someone give him a dancing spidey!!:eek::wink:

Sissy:tongue: HBD BTW you'll be the only nsx attending any meets on the left coast if it rains:wink:

Rich,

Have a Happy! How are you liking Cali? HAve you made it up North to SF yet? Some of the best driving in the mountains and the coast, not crowded like LA.

We missed you on the last BM run. Stay well.

Tytus

Yo, lost boi, it's your birthday, don't get lost, have a happy and healthy birthday, now someone give him a dancing spidey!!:eek::wink:

Here's 2
56730709_Y4utj-L.gif
56730709_Y4utj-L.gif

WHAAAZZUP???!!!

Lol...hope everyone is doing well! Just getting settled here and am in the midst of a debate on whether to keep my car or not...EEEEK!

3 weeks and counting till I have to make the fianl decision.

Other than that, things are going ok. Haven't been anywhere but OC and the Inland Empire. Going to Vegas this weekend for a couple of days to hang out with some NY peeps.

Well, gonna get back to unpacking and organizing. Thanks for the bday messages. KIT.

Aigh...Rich OUT.

WHAAAZZUP???!!!

Lol...hope everyone is doing well! Just getting settled here and am in the midst of a debate on whether to keep my car or not...EEEEK!

3 weeks and counting till I have to make the fianl decision.

Other than that, things are going ok. Haven't been anywhere but OC and the Inland Empire. Going to Vegas this weekend for a couple of days to hang out with some NY peeps.

Well, gonna get back to unpacking and organizing. Thanks for the bday messages. KIT.

Aigh...Rich OUT.
Debate my butt, I saw the ad posted up already, you know you want to keep it, you'd be lost (boi) without us!!!:eek:

Debate my butt, I saw the ad posted up already, you know you want to keep it, you'd be lost (boi) without us!!!:eek:

Its gonna be official at the end of the week. Car is going back to Acura. Got an RL this week which isnt quite the same but its a pretty awesome car. I see another in my future though...

Its gonna be official at the end of the week. Car is going back to Acura. Got an RL this week which isnt quite the same but its a pretty awesome car. I see another in my future though...

Can't wait to see this show up somewhere and when they post owned by a non-smoker, you know I'm gonna speak up!!!:eek:

Can't wait to see this show up somewhere and when they post owned by a non-smoker, you know I'm gonna speak up!!!:eek:

LOL...rich has the T-top off like 88% of the time when he drives so it is almost a non-smoker's car.

The dealer better check that car closely,might find a loaded AR-15 tucked away somewhere:biggrin:

Back