• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good audio installer / window tint in Denver

I am thinking of having the power supply for a Garmin GPS hardwired to my car- I would rather not have to plug into my accessory socket- it looks messy to have cables everywhere.

Also, I need to get my windows tinted out a bit

Anyone know of a shop they would use for that kind of thing?

Phil

I am thinking of having the power supply for a Garmin GPS hardwired to my car- I would rather not have to plug into my accessory socket- it looks messy to have cables everywhere.

Also, I need to get my windows tinted out a bit

Anyone know of a shop they would use for that kind of thing?

Phil

I don't have any first hand experience, but I've heard good things about Highline car audio. I know they've done some custom NSX work, I believe they have a user id on prime, try a search.

Hi there,

I plan to visit highline audio for my own custom nsx center console modification. Would anyone know if these guys end up on the pricey side? is it worth it?

I am already planning to take my car there, because I know that they are the people who can get the car done right. I guess I'll let you know what happens with the end product of my custom setup, and I'll of course include pictures. Meanwhile, could anyone provide any insight into past experiences with the company? Thanks!

-Dan

Back