• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

good cause please come and support! 11/13

So I am sure most of you heard about Aly Snow the girl killed by a random street race in San jose. The cars involled were a jetta and altima or something and had nothing to with the tuning scene.
Anyways a friend of mine knows the family and invited me to a fundraiser at pizza patio to help the family with burial expenses, I thought it would be great if we could get a good turn out to help. So post up if u can come out grab a slice and help someone we don't know.

Maybe shhot for 8pm pizza patio in Fremont next to olive garden

1)Blurynsx
2)
3)
4)
5)

I already have plans for tomorrow night but I'll try to drop by for a few minutes for a slice and to support.

J

I could probably stop by.

Do you think its OK that we show up in our NSXs? I'm just not sure if the family would equate fast looking cars and their drivers with "Street racers" and the type of people responsible for the accident.

I would need the address.

I am taking my nsx... the cars that caused the deather were a altima and jetta not anyone from the tuning crowd just dumb kids. to me showing up in our cars would show we are normal members of our communities and wanna pay respect and help when possible.

Oops... it's tonight, huh? I lost track of the date.

And I have something I can't get out of tonight. I'd really like to show up in the NSX so that we could shed a good light on fast cars as Danny aluded to but I'll have to pass. Sorry

J

I'm leaving work now. I'll try and swing by to say hi. Besides I owe you a meal. ;)

Back