• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good detailer in the Dallas area? Autoscope maybe?

After getting paint on my paint, I've decided that I just need to take my car and get it detailed. Anyone know of a really good detailer here in Dallas?

I bought a groupon for Autoscope for $69 a couple months back. it's a $229 service that includes claybar, polish and wax. anyone ever use them? I have the "coupon" but havent taken it up there yet.

His prices are pretty spot-on for quality detailing. If you want to have someone tell you they will do everything for $125, expect a 3 hour hack job. Quality takes time and time is money. There's no way around that(unless you're best buddies with the detailer).

I used Josh Ottmann for a scratch I aquired from a car show. He detailed the scratch out along with the years of swirl marks from my paint. My car looks brand new. I know his prices seem like a lot of money for a detail, but it was the best $325 (mod) I've ever spent! Dont think. Just Do it!

Last edited:
I used Josh Ottmann for a scratch I aquired from a car show. He detailed the scratch out along with the years of swirl marks from my paint. My car looks brand new. I know that sounds like a lot of money for a detail but it was the best $325 (mod) I've ever spent! Dont think. Just Do it!

I used Josh Ottmann for a scratch I aquired from a car show. He detailed the scratch out along with the years of swirl marks from my paint. My car looks brand new. I know that sounds like a lot of money for a detail but it was the best $325 (mod) I've ever spent! Dont think. Just Do it!

Good to hear of someone having great experience with what a quality professional can do. Scottwax and Anthony Orasco are two other quality professionals in Texas, but I'm not quite sure how close they are to Dallas.

Back