• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good intentions

baynsac

Me and my wife regularly go to Berkely and provide food for the homeless, we also bring jackets and warm clothes and I wanted to raise some money or get more of you guys to go to give out some help for the needy, more than just me and her can provide. Will any of you guys be interested in going next time we go? I wanted to do something more for the first month of this year, maybe we can have a meet and at the same time bring food, sandwhich's, drinks, clothes for the needy and than pass it out. Maybe it can be a regular thing we do 3-4 times a year, we are open to any, many ideas and just want to do as much as we can, so if you have another idea please post or if you have done this type of event in the past please advice on how it should be conducted. I am open to anything as I am just in the planning stages with this.

We have done this before (the Wife And I) but wanted to do it in a bigger scale and thought people here are more fortunate and would like to help out in the community...

Let me know if it interests any of you...
Or if you have an idea where we can be a part of and help out even better.

Last edited:
Back