• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good luck Gail

Gail is selling his car and leaving us....:frown:

Good luck to you man and maybe I'll get to see you in HK or China when I go back.

Best,

Eddie

Good luck to you man and maybe I'll get to see you in HK or China when I go back.

Best,

Eddie

It's alright about Gail, but if YOU leave too? I'M THROWIN A FIT!!!

Haha, jk jk Gail. Gail we love you man, you better stay...we need some buddha lovin' from you bro. It's not gonna be the same when I come visit Frankie up north and the gang. Aiyah...anyway, see you soon brotha!

Best,

Eddie

There goes my GELP :(. Now I need a new source for food info...phooey. What an exciting adventure he is about to begin though! Best of luck to you bud!

Heard from Mike Cruz from the Bay Area that you were leaving.

It was good to have hung out with you when we did.

Not sure if we'll meet before you leave, but you have my best wishes in all that's ahead. :)

Good luck, Gail!

Thanks guys. I am honored that I have a thread about my departure. You guys have been the best friend, compadre and advisors on all things NSX and life in general. As Ben Lin NSX Norcal told me last week, "I sold my GPW when I left for Asia, came back and bought an 05 Silverstone and truck the damn car everywhere and that's why it only has 4500 miles on it". Funny thing is I haven't seen Ben for 15 years and we were like hmm so you like NSXs too eh. I will definitely be back with my right hand drive NSX. haha. I hope to see you guys before I leave.

Well at least I'll have someone in Asia to hit up when I go. :smile:

Let me know your contact info when you get settled.

Gail,

It was great to meet you at the Spring Fling in Sacramento. It sounds like a great opportunity and wish you the best of luck.

I would venture to guess when you return that Ben will still have less than 5000 miles on his 05 NSX :biggrin:

Keep in touch through NSXPrime.

Mike

Where in Asia are you relocating to? Best of luck to you and family. PM me your E-Mail when you get a chance.

(side) what's up my So.Cal buddies! :wave:

On second thought, we should set up a meet & dinner to send Gail off! Noodle Planet anyone? Or that Louisiana crab shack next door? :smile:

Thanks guys. I am honored that I have a thread about my departure. You guys have been the best friend, compadre and advisors on all things NSX and life in general. As Ben Lin NSX Norcal told me last week, "I sold my GPW when I left for Asia, came back and bought an 05 Silverstone and truck the damn car everywhere and that's why it only has 4500 miles on it". Funny thing is I haven't seen Ben for 15 years and we were like hmm so you like NSXs too eh. I will definitely be back with my right hand drive NSX. haha. I hope to see you guys before I leave.

I just met you the other day at Ramon's and you are leaving us?:eek:
Best of your adventure in Asia!

Hello Jerry and liftnot (sorry bad with remembering first names) and NSX Prime community

This next chapter in my life is part of the book of life. Each chapter adds a neverending story in my book. A book that I was fond of as a kid was Encyclopedia Brown. Within the book, you can take different paths in your life which leads to a different outcome. I will be back to add more chapters with you guys but now I must seek new adventures of love, happiness and as Acura's marketing campaign puts it "Advance". I will keep you guys updated but I'll have to figure out what email address to use since NSXPrime email goes to my work email. Here's my personal email address. I am not leaving til 5-31-2010 so let's all meetup!

I will be roaming between my houses in Shanghai and Malaysia. Maybe do a month in Europe and look for jobs in Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore.

[email protected]

Cheers everyone

Gail Peter Wong

Last edited:
woh roh... sounds like someone is back in full effect! welcome back Jerry!

Haha... back plus one! :biggrin:

I am not leaving til 5-31-2010 so let's all meetup!
I will be roaming between my houses in Shanghai and Malaysia. Maybe do a month in Europe and look for jobs in Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore.

Great! Let's get together before then.

Hey best of luck to you Bud. Knowing you for a such a short time, it sure is well worth it. You will never guess who this is, but alright I'll give you the clue. Where is the copy of my p90x, Bad Man?!:biggrin:

haha gago angel,

I will burn the copy today! You'll just have to throw me a going away party to get it

giftedg

How about a trip to mamasang? I still have a free pass. Come on big boy I know you want it...:tongue:

Last edited:
BBBUUUMMMPPP

So what are we going to do with Gail before he leaves people!?

pussycat-dolls-shhh-lingerie.jpg
SHHHH!
don't say anything but it's a surprise! but we're gonna kidnap him and shave whatever hair he has left, blindfold him and take him to a strip bar...if you know what i mean, and we'll let the people in there unfold him and pretend it's his birthday and going away party which it is. Hehe...we'll see what they decide to do then.:biggrin:

Re: Good luck Gail - Gail's Bon Voyage Party 5-21 Oiwake Little Tokyo

Hey Guys,

here's information to my going away party at Oiwake Restaurant and Karaoke

Start Time:
Friday, May 21, 2010 at 6:00pm
End Time:
Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 6:00am
Street:
122 Japanese Village Plz Mall
City/Town:
Los Angeles, CA

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=122+Japanese+Village+Plz+Mall+los+Angeles,+CA

Last edited:
Back