• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

good mechanic near jupiter

I bring my nsx to nabil at First Class Automotive in Orlando. I live about 45 minutes from his shop but its worth the trip. I cant even trust Fountain Acura to do a simple oil change - overfilled by more than a quart.

Hi Gary. I agree about Nabil, he's the best and worth the trip. How long are you going to be in Jupiter. I am up in Ormond Beach so maybe we can get together at some point. Also, maybe we can lure you to Sebring since I don't make it up to Watkins Glen anymore. IM me if you get the chance.
David

Are there any good nsx mechanics at nappleton acura in west palm beach? Or any place closer to Jupiter, Palm Beach?

I strongly recommend anyone in the surrounding Miami /Ft Lauderdale area to check out Asap Performance ask for Shane Phillips they are located in Broward County Ft.Lauderdale off I-95 & Stirling Road .This Guy knows the car in & out stays open all crazy hours this Guy has personally stayed open to 2 in the mourning several nights to build my car in record time.Offers the best work at very reasonable prices as well .

For Discount mention your from Nsx prime & that Luis sent you .For additional info Please PM me

Last edited:
Are there any good nsx mechanics at nappleton acura in west palm beach? Or any place closer to Jupiter, Palm Beach?

I've bought three Acura's from Napleton, however I've never let them service my NSX for anything other than a oil change once. They couldn't align my car because it is lowered.

Bringing my nsx to jupiter this winter. Any recommendations if it needs maintenance or mechanical repair. gary.

I have owned 2 NSXs and have had them serviced at Coggin Acura (formerly Rick Starr) I always ask for John I've been happy with the service there.

Does anyone know if Mike at MCA Motorsports in Miami is still in business? The past few times I have tried calling no one picks up. He is/was the NSX guru of South Florida so it would be a shame to lose his services.

Please go to Nabil at fca Orlando, you will not be sorry I've tried others and this is the ONLY place my car will be there 4-5-13 for the yearly. Maybe you should stop by Celebration Show if you can.

Back