• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good News!!!-3/16 Ortega Run

Originally posted by yellowpad:
well...i guess we this session got postpone...until march 23rd.

****same time....same place...***

I'm not gonna make SUNDAY the 23rd. Any chance of it being Saturday the 22nd? I have a better chance of getting away on that day.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey ..........SOLD!!!
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

I will only be able to make it on Sunday as I do not return from Amsterdam until Saturday evening the 22nd. Hope to see you guys next Sunday.

My vote is for Sunday.

For all that went today, I had a great time looking at your NSX's. After being able to see several of our cars for an extended period, I think the NSX is really a great looking dream car. This was the first time that I had gone on a run. I'm sorry I had to split off early, but my wife was leaving for San Francisco today at 1PM. She was going to drop the kids off at her sister's place. I figured that if I got home and took the kids from her I would retain my brownie points for the week and be able to make the next run up the Ortega Highway. Nice talking to all of you.

Rod

My vote doesn't count..

I'm single
I plan my weekends around my drives

I'll do whichever day is most popular (and therefore most people). Two Ortega runs for two groups, I'd seriously drive both. Putting on some new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S this week and can't wait to burn 'em in.

Sunny

people that went today-
yellowdancer
yellowpad
supergreen
hotrod
wadasan
jaguarxj6
we had a little mini run up pch and ended up at bj's in hb for lunch. the weather was absolutely b-utiful!
THE REAL ORTEGA RUN HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND. CAN'T WAIT!!

------------------
'94 NSX black on black
'01 IS300
'93 del Sol -turbo integra powered- SOLD

[This message has been edited by supergreen125 (edited 17 March 2003).]

[This message has been edited by supergreen125 (edited 17 March 2003).]

Originally posted by yellowpad:
well...i guess we this session got postpone...until march 23rd.

****same time....same place...***

Isn't that the weekend at Pahrump????
Any body else JOIN ME?
Leave Friday night....
We've had some SHOW, now its time for some GO...!! :)

hey aaron-
don't forget to post the pics from our little mini-run on saturday. either that or email them to me.
[email protected]
-mike

------------------
'94 NSX black on black
'01 IS300
'93 del Sol -turbo integra powered- SOLD

Sat Or Sun werks!!!

beerchug.gif

Sunday would work for me. It's still Denny's at I-5 and Ortega Highway, what time? Look forward to seeing everyone.

Ortega Run on 3/16..Rainny day ....only HARDCORE NSX'er showed up....we know who that was now
wink.gif
truned out to be a beautiful day!

meet.jpg

Mike's new Volk Racing GT-P VERY COOL!
meet1.jpg

meet2.jpg

Chad's the PLAYER!
meet3.jpg

Calvin's new exhaust RM-DTM(bad ASS sound)
meet4.jpg

[This message has been edited by Yellowdancer (edited 19 March 2003).]

Back