• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good NSX shops in Cal Central Valley

J-H

Registered Member
Any suggestions for good NSX service and maintenance shops in the Cal Central Valley. I.E. Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, California areas?

If not independant shops, Acura dealers with real NSX experience? Specific mechanics?

If no Central Valley suggestions, how about East Bay side of San Francisco Bay metro area?

I.E. Livermore/Pleasanton, Walnut Creek, Oakland?

Thanks.

I take my nsx to Acura of Stockton they have a good nsx tech there who knows the car inside and out and can do anything or any modifacations or service you need. The parts/service managers name is Ryan and the techs name is Tony

Thanks for that info. From what I've read here on the forums, I'd probably take an NSX to that tech here in Stockton at the Acura dealership for the easy stuff, oil changes, etc-but drive the car into Don's Hilltop Auto Service in Daly City for the major services, particularly since that's where all the cars previous service was done, by the Bay area owner.

I'm real impressed with the work that's been done on this NSX I'm driving/selling, (car doesn't feel like it has 89K) and what I'm reading about Hilltop Auto Service.

As an airplane owner/pilot I know how important it is to find a good shop you can trust!

I recommend Autofix in Stockton.... Scott is very honest and does very good work..

Beerdog said:
I recommend Autofix in Stockton.... Scott is very honest and does very good work..

Yes, I'm familar with Scott and Autofix. Have several clients that won't take their ordinary cars anywhere else. But, I'd be a little worried about the depth of their NSX experience. Assuming you have one that goes there, helps.

I would certainly take the everyday Honda or Toyota or such there with no hesitation.

J-H said:
Yes, I'm familar with Scott and Autofix. Have several clients that won't take their ordinary cars anywhere else. But, I'd be a little worried about the depth of their NSX experience. Assuming you have one that goes there, helps.

I would certainly take the everyday Honda or Toyota or such there with no hesitation.

I take my NSX there and am very happy... I know Scott has about 2 other NSX's that he also services. One thing about Scott.. He's honest and very professional... I will always start with Scott first...before taking the NSX anywhere else...

Beerdog said:
I take my NSX there and am very happy... I know Scott has about 2 other NSX's that he also services. One thing about Scott.. He's honest and very professional... I will always start with Scott first...before taking the NSX anywhere else...
how about comptech in eldorado hills?

Don't have any personal history with Comtech... except they are highly regarded and produce some great aftermarket products.... Rich Racing History... and I would definately go there if I was in the market to up the HP in my NSX....

Back