• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good wheel repair shop

Looking for a good wheel repair shop to fix wheel rash in Boynton/Delray/Boca area (or reasonable distance).

I know Tampa is a bit of a distance from you, but Glenn's Wheel Polishing in Tampa is second to none in repair. My wheels had severe rash when I bought my car. Glenn removed the tire, welded the rims, cut them on a lathe and polished them. After polishing, they were better than new. I know he gets repairs from all over the country His number is 813-882-0224. Good luck. Jerry

Thanks for the info, but Tampa is a bit too far. I will keep the name handy in case I can't find anyone closer.

I know Tampa is a bit of a distance from you, but Glenn's Wheel Polishing in Tampa is second to none in repair. My wheels had severe rash when I bought my car. Glenn removed the tire, welded the rims, cut them on a lathe and polished them. After polishing, they were better than new. I know he gets repairs from all over the country His number is 813-882-0224. Good luck. Jerry

Jerry, how much does he generally charge?

I live in Delray and I've used AARON'S MAG WHEELS 625 N. Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale FL 33311. Their phone number is (954) 768-0104. They repaired a badly bent BBS wheel of mine and refinished it very nicely.

It looks like they changed their name but here is the web site. http://www.supamags.com/

Last edited:
I was charged $125 per wheel. That included fixing the rash on three wheels and polishing the front of each wheel as well as the slots, remounting the tires and balancing. They really came out very nice. Not polishing the slots would have saved about $30 per wheel. Jerry

Back