• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GoodBye Everyone

From the title of your thread, I thought you sold your NSX and finally got
your Ferrari !
So sorry to hear about the divorce.
Try anyways to have a happy holidays and hope that your 2007 is a lot better. Thanks for organizing the get togethers and referals to Jon Martin.
Perry

Da Hapa said:
Keep your chin up amigo. And if you can't be grateful for what you've got, try and be grateful for what you don't have.

Hang in there.

Great advice indeed!

eddieshit happens!! you are much stronger than you thought...life goes on cuz you are still alive. Be thankful for that. I just came out of the surgery room cuz something I found last week. To all you guys........call your doc for a check up.

I'm sorry you've made this decision ediddy, as isolating yourself isn't good. but it's your choice and i respect that. hope to see you back on the forums again when things pick up (and they will pick up)

Hey Bro!!!!! Ive been gone for almost a year but now I am back and things are great for me!!! Im sure you remember all the crap I went through last year and your were there for me as well as everyone on this forum. Take the time you need and grow as you chose to... I did and it helped alot. Just go knowing that everyone here will be here when you get back and it'll be like you never left.

Take care and keep your head up brotha!!!!! :smile:

-Patrick

Hey

I met you at the south coast acura meet a couple times. I know a few guys divorced and they are really happy now. Look on the bright side.

I second all the time tested advice here.

While I am not married and have no experience with divorce, I did go through a painful layoff some years back followed by rather painful relationship breaks for reasons that seem to be very peculiar to the legacy of my Indianness.

Other than wallowing lustily, I made a stupid mistake of not leaning on my friends or family as I kinda blamed myself for much of what happened and didn't want them to judge me as a failure etc etc. As a result I bounced back much more slowly than I should have. Sharing crap with the good friends only makes the friendship stronger as I found out!

While you need face time with friends when you need support, prime can be a fairly good substitute and knowing that other people have been through what you are going though gives you a great idea on what to look forward to once the immediacy of your situation fades.

all the best

-vamsi

Back