• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Goodbye Los Angeles, Hello Houston

Just posting to say goodbye to everyone in the NSX community in Southern California that I have been privelaged to help out in the past 8 years with both Keyes Acura and Santa Monica Acura. I have now relocated to Houston and have started working with John Eagle Acura in Houston, Texas. I am always available if anyone has any questions and or concerns on here via phone at 818-298-8932 or email at [email protected]. Even in my absence from Southern California, at least I can try to point everyone in the right direction to service, repair and upgrade their NSX cars.
To all my new and future clients here in the Houston area, I look forward to meeting you and to be able to provide you with the expertise of a fellow passionate and knowledgable NSX and exotic car individual with experience both working on the vehicle and the engineering of the vehicle. I also have a plethora of experience in Lamborghini, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge Viper, etc.

I look forward to becoming apart of your owning experience,

Joshua E. Jacob
John Eagle Acura

Hello Joshua

I think I met you today. I stopped by to pick up some wiper blades and stopped to talk to Eric Younger (he was my parents' SA). Were you the one sitting behind him?

I was in the 02 silver NSX

I have a lot of parts I need to install, do you do work outside the dealership? I will probably give you a call...

Welcome to Houston!

Just posting to say goodbye to everyone in the NSX community in Southern California that I have been privelaged to help out in the past 8 years with both Keyes Acura and Santa Monica Acura. I have now relocated to Houston and have started working with John Eagle Acura in Houston, Texas. I am always available if anyone has any questions and or concerns on here via phone at 818-298-8932 or email at [email protected]. Even in my absence from Southern California, at least I can try to point everyone in the right direction to service, repair and upgrade their NSX cars.
To all my new and future clients here in the Houston area, I look forward to meeting you and to be able to provide you with the expertise of a fellow passionate and knowledgable NSX and exotic car individual with experience both working on the vehicle and the engineering of the vehicle. I also have a plethora of experience in Lamborghini, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge Viper, etc.

I look forward to becoming apart of your owning experience,

Joshua E. Jacob
John Eagle Acura
Joshua, I had no idea there were NSX expert mechanics at Santa Monica Acura and Keyes for that matter. For some reason I avoided going there all these years but Santa Monica is virtually down the street from me. Can you please recommend who over there I should speak with and also which mechanic is the most NSX savvy?

PM me if you wish.

Thx!

Matt, it was a pleasure to meet you. The car sounded great when you were leaving. Give me a call if I can ever help you out.

Nero, I no longer have a place to do work myself as I just moved back to Houston but I have seen Richard's(John Eagle Acura Technician)work and have been impressed so far by his experience and knowledge. Give me a call anytime.

Ryu, as you already know, Keyes Acura was sold to Center Group. Center Acura is a great establishment but as far as an NSX technician that I trust, you would have to either ask for Victor Banuelos at Thousand Oaks Acura or Frank Trinidad at Santa Monica Acura. As far as service advisors, I cannot really recommend anyone that is very knowledgable, just ask directly for Frank or Victor and they will set you up with an advisor to write you up for them. Call me or email me if you need anything and I will be more than happy to help out.

Back