• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Goodwood NSX's

nsx_goodwood1.jpg

nsx_goodwood2.jpg

nsx_goodwood3.jpg

Last edited:
Clean Gentleman cars = LOVE ... So nice to see clean NSX's ... I wish the world was made of clean, unmolested NSX's and tastefully modded samples, the ruined and riced .. all of those should get put to rest! Beautiful Photos!

The Silver 02+ facelift is now for sale...it is one of the last 12 sold in the UK with Blue custom interior....really nice.

SS

NSX 6 is mine and I now have that great quality image as my screen saver. I was there by 7.15am and still beaten to it by another owner. Great early morning run and some stunning cars there including 3 Veyrons and a McLaren SLR Mercedes.

This was the morning of Goodwoods supercar sunday breakfast club, there were 7 NSX at Goodwood representing the marque, and 100+ each representing ferrari, porsche, aston martin....

J599 XFS is mine, i got there at 7.45 after a 2 hour drive, Leigh who represented the NSX on the start line grid had got there at 6.45!!!

Thanks for the compliment, i've tried to keep the mods appropriate to the car, mini-fogs, integrated DRLs, nice fat wheels! lots of other subtle things, and as it's JDM benefits from a full or half height antenna!

... and mine will be (fingers crossed) in the supercar parking at the festival of speed on the saturday....

thankyou for representing us at such a prestigious event.

i dread to think how much money there was on site...

3x Bugatti Veyrons, the Lark F1 McLaren, several Aventadors, several aston DB5, a glut of 911, all different flavours! so many McLaren MP4-12c, a sea of red ferrari from classic Dino to new GTO (3 of them!) a couple of F40s, and 'common' 458 Italias, a raft of Astons, Jaguar XJ220 (2 jaguar XJR15!) 2 Porsche Carrera GTs, and just in case there wasn't enough money there, a Ferrari Enzo!

Those OEM wheels sure do look classy :)

Back