• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GoPro Camera Kit group-buy, order by March 18

To all you track rats and video photography buffs, the NSXCC is fortunate to have negotiated a group-buy opportunity for GoPro camera kits (various model such as Helmet Hero or Motorsports Hero, and others) which are retail for $349.99+HST, we are getting them at 25% off plus HST. These kits will come with all standard accessories like the ones you see at Future Shops, Henrys, Vistek, etc., and we will be offered similar savings on optional accessories such as the ones listed here.

(Take 25% of MSRP)
HD HERO
HD Helmet Hero Wide Angle Kit - 5MP / 170 wide angle lens $349.99
HD Motorsport Hero Wide Angle Kit - 5MP / 170 wide angle lens $349.99
HD Surf Hero Wide Angle Kit - 5MP / 170 wide angle $319.99
HD Hero Naked Camera - 5MP / 170 wide angle lens $309.99
HD HERO 960 - 5MP / 170 Wide Angle lens NO Expansion $214.99

NEW HD ACCESSORIES
NVG Baseplate Mount $34.99
Helmet Front Mount $19.99
HD Wrist Housing $44.99
HD Skeleton Housing $44.99

HD HERO SPECIFIC ACCESSORIES
HD Rechargeable Battery $24.99
HD Replacement Housing $44.99

ACCESSORIES (Compatible with HD)
Roll Bar Mount Kit - ATV/Boat/Car $34.99
Ride Hero Clamp Kit - Bicycle Seatpost or Handle Bar Mount $24.99
Suction Cup Mount Only $34.99
Surf Hero Expansion Kit - 1 x High-Impact, 3M™ mount Disc with leash, $24.99
Grab Bag of Mounts - extra quick release bases, joiners, thumb screws & bolts$24.99
Chest Mount Harness $44.99
Tripod Mount $9.99
Lens Kit, Wide Angle - 2 x glass lens, 2 x rubber o-ring, screw driver, screws$24.99
Replacement Wide Housing $44.99
Replacement Waterproof Wrist HERO Housing/Strap (for standard def.wide)$44.99
Vented Helmet Strap $19.99
Head Strap Mount $19.99
Anti Fog Inserts (3 sets) (4-5 uses) $19.99
Adhesive Mount - Flat Surface $24.99
Adhesive Mount - Curved Surface $24.99
STD WIDE Replacement Latch $2.99
HD WIDE Replacement Latch $4.99
Quick Release Lock "Orange/White Doohicky" $2.99
SD Card - 4GB, Class 4 $27.99
SD Card - 8GB, Class 4 $43.99

You may refer the GoPro link for accessories details
http://gopro.com/products/

gopro-hd-motorsports-hero-whats-included-numbered-4.jpg

Our vendor has agreed to provide this one-time offer, as they do not wish to upset their dealer base by accepting repeat orders, so this is a one-time group-buy to all interested party.

By reply post, please indicate your interest and the number of kits (Helmet or Motorsports Hero) you like to buy. Then send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name:
Phone #:
Style and # of units:
Optional accessories:

For ease of processing, we will do the purchase in one order so you will be asked for payment in advance (most likely by paypal). Standard 1 year parts and labour manufacturer warranty applies.

To all interested party outside of Ontario, you will need to identify someone local as designated shipping point for all the products to be shipped. Ideally this person should be long standing member on prime, and he/she should be well known and trusted by all locals. Only on that basis, we can consolidate and ship outside of Ontario and local will arrange for pickup directly with individuals.

This offer is available to all members and non-members of NSXCC. We are looking to place our order by March 18 so we will have our cameras in time for spring.

Feel free to post any questions and I will try my best to answer or get answers from our vendor.

I don't know if this will spark more interest but, my wife just got me the newly released bac PAC which is gopro's new screen that attaches to the back of the camera.
So now you can actually see what you are recording and play back too, I think it has built in speakers too.

I can't wait for my first track day!!!

-MSR

4ac6a4d1-8ee9-f545.jpg

I have 2 gopro's and really like them.

I didnt get a group buy but you guys that do get one should enjoy it a lot.

Hey ... Look what I got!

caera.jpg

These are the benefits of being a "Club" member! I got my 50 bucks worth.
In fact, I saved enough that I could buy myself another set of 15 & 16 inch oem rims for the track!
Thanks Owen.

I just picked up mine this week as well. Now I just need to buy a big enough memory card to run it. I also bought the LCD BacPac attachment mentioned above. Happy to see members are taking advantage of the group buy discounts. These cameras seldom go on sale on the retail level. Really too bad not more people took advantage of it.

D, can't wait to see some of your (or G's) track videos on YouTube!! Post them up!!

Back