• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got a good price on T-Belt and Water pump replacement

I am looking at a Honda Odyssey as a daily driver. Took the X over to my local Honda/Acura dealer to look see. Service guy noticed and came out. I talked to him about even though I only have 33K miles on my 95 X it does have 9 years on it. He gave me a T-Belt and water pump replacement price of around $1000. This is from one of the few new cars dealers service departments in my area (Reading, PA) that I will allow to touch my cars. Reading Honda Acura has always done a great job for me. Anyone else in the area should know about this.

Who has yours now?

I have no idea. I bought it new in 1974. Drove it a few years, then sold it to a friend, who sold it and now who knows.
As they said - you did not drive it - you wore it! I would like to some day get another.

I also bought mine in '74. It has a little over 100K miles on it now. I have rebuilt everthing on it at least once. Redid the body a few years ago. It looks almost new. The Elise is a better car, but there is nothing like driving a car that weighs less than 1600 pounds. They are out there if you want another.

Back