• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got an NC1 in Florida?

I'm a tuner down in SW FL and I work very closely with the developer and owner of Honda Tuning Suite. So far nobody has tuned an NSX on the platform and the owner and I have a bit of a friendly competition going on. I know he doesn't check these forums so I figure I'm good lol.

Just for the sake of being the first I'm willing to do it entirely free of charge, $0. So if you or a friend is looking for a tune and is in Florida definitely take advantage.

If you want to check me out I'm on Instagram @RollingRoadEFI and on Facebook under the same name. All my reviews are public and I respond to questions pretty quickly.

If this is against the rules I apologize.

Thanks!

I'm a tuner down in SW FL and I work very closely with the developer and owner of Honda Tuning Suite. So far nobody has tuned an NSX on the platform and the owner and I have a bit of a friendly competition going on. I know he doesn't check these forums so I figure I'm good lol.

Just for the sake of being the first I'm willing to do it entirely free of charge, $0. So if you or a friend is looking for a tune and is in Florida definitely take advantage.

If you want to check me out I'm on Instagram @RollingRoadEFI and on Facebook under the same name. All my reviews are public and I respond to questions pretty quickly.

If this is against the rules I apologize.

Thanks!
Welcome to NSX Prime! No worries, this is not against the rules, but I'm moving this to the NC1 forums, since you'll get more attention there. My understanding is that the NC1 ECU has not been cracked, but if you can tune it, I'm sure you'll have interested owners.

Multiple efforts have been made to unlock the NSX ECU, yet K Tuner was the pioneer in introducing a fully unlocked ECU, granting access to all parameters. They were the first to successfully fully test and release it into the market as well.

As far as i know, it stands as the most extensively utilized option, supported by SOS & various other K tuner vendors and continually expanding its availability across the globe.

There are still a few quirks related to model differences that are still being worked out (Force Lambda) closed loop issue that was introduced into the 2019+ NSX, which I believe limits power in the first gear.

Last edited:
Back