• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got Mrs. Gottspd a new car!

Woohoo...

I'm really pleased with it (I've had it for 2 hours)! :)

I love all of its bells and whistles...just under 300hp, 7 pass seating (4 comfy captains chairs), nav, backup camera, articulating HID headlights, DVD video, Bluetooth, heated and air conditioned seats, power liftgate, double moon roofs (back moonroof doesn't open but has an electric shade), power folding mirrors, 10 speaker 5.1 surround sound stereo, remote start (can even check tire pressures, fuel left and change what's playing on the stereo with the remote - it has a dig display)...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice buy. I've heard a lot of good things about that car

I'm not a fan of those wheels though.

The only Buick I ever considered was a Grand National and still is but good luck with it and yes they have come along way. I still wont forget my dads buick wagon which had a electrical fire and burned to the ground while on our way out to dinner for my B-day:frown:

is that the enclave?

Nice new ride! I have a few customers that have mentioned they considered one of these while looking at the MDX. Did you consider the MDX at all? If so, can I ask what may have swayed you either way?

Nice new ride! I have a few customers that have mentioned they considered one of these while looking at the MDX. Did you consider the MDX at all? If so, can I ask what may have swayed you either way?

To my wife and I, the enclave looks much better. Additionally, we wanted captains chairs for the middle row so that even with child seats, one could access the rear seats. The enclave is also great to drive and supremely quiet and has more storage and better toys (remote start, cooled seats, dual moonroofs, etc).

Last edited:
Good Luck with it.

I think Tiger Woods has one ...... or did they took it away from him? :confused:

Simply put Acura needs to go in a different design direction to the one its currently on.

I'm loyal to Acura and Honda yet nothing really appeals...even my wife loves the Chevrolet Traverse LTZ...yikes!

My daily driver is a jeep srt8 and it along with the enclave are the two best looking SUVs on the road today. I think acuras/hondas and infinitis are the worst. The enclave truly represents a vastly improved and highly competitive gm product; one that I am proud to own.

Back