• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my wheels and Wings West kit

sgeorge,

Very nice!

I have the full WW kit on my black NSX, and was actually about to order the RP01's and have them painted white just like the MH NSX, but I see you've beat me to it.

What size wheels and tires are you using, and what's the offset of the wheels? It looks like you didn't lower the car, and I'm sure when you do it'll make it look even better.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

sgeorge,

Not sure how you guys are embedding the image in the postings , so here is the link

Here you go:

nsx_16.jpg

Maybe I'll be seeing you around in the San Diego area someday.

BTW, where did you end up getting your kit. I'm thinking about one for myself.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 14 July 2001).]

The wheel sizes are 17x9 rear and 16x7 front. I dont recall the exact offset. The wheel mounted with no additional spacers necessary. I went with Kumo tires. I ordered the WW kit through Pann auto in San diego then drove up to Wings West and had them install it. I'm gonna change the suspension in the near future, thats when I'll lower it a bit (maybe 1/2 inch). Thanks furyNSX for the help.
-Steve

[This message has been edited by sgeorge (edited 14 July 2001).]

[This message has been edited by sgeorge (edited 14 July 2001).]

sgeorge,

How did you get the kit up to Wings West? Did you have a second car come along with you? Or did Pann just have you pick it up at Wings West?

As for lowering the car, I replied to a post over at NSXSC.com with some pics of my car recently lowered.
http://www.nsxsc.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000500.html

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey

Speedbumps aren't a problem. They've got them at my neighborhood Von's and at work, and I can go over them straight and I don't scrape my chin and I don't bottom out. I do some mild scraping on my driveway if I go in or come out straight, but if I do the angled exit/entry thing, everything is okay. I would highly recommend the setup if almost all of your NSX driving will be on the street. When the next viable track event comes up, I'll dial it back in to firm and see what happens.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1997 Integra GS-R 4-dr
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 14 July 2001).]

Back