• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gran Turismo 5 FINALLY coming on November 2, 2010

One of my baby lol

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Thanks for the tips.

Where can these changes be made? I looked around but cant seem to find where I can make such changes. I thought I could make them right before the race starts but I guess not.

I think mechanical damage is only active in certain modes... check the driving options b4 each race.... I dont think its something thats in the game options though as its not a global setting unless they changed it in the latest patch?

Forget the G27 and get the Thrustmaster T500 RS.

Just wait till the TH 8 RS comes out, I believe there will be a bundle package then.

Prepare to spend around $800, plus money for the seat of course.

What makes that better than the g27?
I have no complaints with mine so far attached to my playseat except for the fact I don't have a horn button

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

For all those that have the Playseat, can you give a quick review on it? I have been looking at driving sim seats for a while now, the price is right, but there are two aspects that bother me about it.

1. The bar between the legs to hold up the steering wheel. It seems like it might get in the way, or bother the person seated when they are trying to heel/toe, or even just brake.
2. Steering wheel movement because it is held up by a spindly little bar.

The steering wheel looks like it could rock left to right pretty easily.
41CKTjU5rvL._AA300_.jpg

As opposed to something like this:
siena-frontw.jpg

I have only one complaint about my playseat. The party holding up the steering wheel tends to slide down if I'm driving a track that requires very fast inputs. That, along with the vibration from the feedback causes it to start sliding down. Of course, it doesn't affect the race. I tend to readjust it every few races.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Just saw the model you posted caustic. I have a different one. Your picture looks like it locks into place with holes. Mine doesn't

Last edited:
Back