• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gran Turismo 5 FINALLY coming on November 2, 2010

Looks nice. But there is no price and they are in Bangkok??

Yea i wish i knew the price too... probably too expensive though... looks really nice!

I'm sorry but this picture has been running in my head every time I see this tread and I have to ask.

Is this picture taken in GT5? or is it real?

This picture does look pretty real. Im always able to tell its a GT5 photo cause alot of times the wheels on the cars look a little off (dont look real).

If you get to a point where you buy an 91 Acura NSX... look at the rear end. They are showing 02 tail lights on a 91.. WTF. After alll these years get it right.

no mods just bought it to run that japanese 1990 race and was looking at my win replays and thought I was seeing things..

That is all continue to play.

If you get to a point where you buy an 91 Acura NSX... look at the rear end. They are showing 02 tail lights on a 91.. WTF. After alll these years get it right.

no mods just bought it to run that japanese 1990 race and was looking at my win replays and thought I was seeing things..

This was mentioned before earlier in this thread but I think its awesome cause I have a red 91 NSX with the 02 tail lights........THANKS Polyphony!

Yeah I brought the game home, flipped it on, and became instantly pissed haha.

This was mentioned before earlier in this thread but I think its awesome cause I have a red 91 NSX with the 02 tail lights........THANKS Polyphony!

I missed that sorry.

It's doesn't bother me that much either ....Cuz I have 02 lights on my 92. But come on at least give me an option to buy them in the game..Just don't give them to me :biggrin:

i missed that sorry.

It's doesn't bother me that much either ....cuz i have 02 lights on my 92. But come on at least give me an option to buy them in the game..just don't give them to me :biggrin:

+1 *ahem*

That's for the seat only.

Can anyone comment on whether or not it is worth the almost $400 for a Logitech G27?

Can anyone comment on whether or not it is worth the almost $400 for a Logitech G27?

well one thing going against it is the current price tag

it was priced around 300$ a few weeks ago.

It hiked up to that price due to high demand.

Also, the G25 still holds its value used compared to the G27. That tells you something about he G27.

But I guess it's the best available, right now if you're willing to pay for the difference.

That said it does have comparability issues with GT5

yes I know.... just get the Logitech Driving Force GT you'll love it... and its not that expensive.

Ditto, the Driving Force GT seems to be fine right now. Though I'm curious about the wheel and pedal set akira posted up.

For sure I won't be an early adopter for it but if it is that much better then I'll think about it.

Very Realistic..

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uL4acUz4nJw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uL4acUz4nJw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Can't put a Turbo or Supercharger on the NSX...really bugs me :mad:

I'm referring to the Acura NSX 91'. Anyone know if you can add FI to the Type-R?

hmmmm......perhaps you weren't looking in the right place cause I just bought my Acura NSX and I went to the tune shop and a turbo and supercharger was available..........SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!

hmmmm......perhaps you weren't looking in the right place cause I just bought my Acura NSX and I went to the tune shop and a turbo and supercharger was available..........SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Are you sure? I'm pretty certain it looks available but there should be an orange exclamation mark next to it meaning it's unavailable.

Are you sure? I'm pretty certain it looks available but there should be an orange exclamation mark next to it meaning it's unavailable.

Oh Really!? I didn't have enough $$$ after buying the NSX to try.............

So what would be the point in showing the option if it isn't available??:confused:

You can buy and use it for other cars... but u cant install it on the NSX. Click on each item and you'll see in red that says "this item can not be installed on current car"...... I just looked....... :frown::frown:

The reason its there is b/c it would be expensive to design custom tuning pages for every car so they standardized it... and just enabled / disabled different items for different cars for whatever reason...

Last edited:
Anyone know where the nurburgring nordschleife track went? I can't find it in arcade modes or practice modes..... I only see nurburgring GP/D & GP/F tracks...... whats going on?? :confused::confused:

So I saw the game in 3d today at the SONY store and I was really disappointed. (yes shawn... meh) I really wanted it to be awesome in 3D and had high expectations.

I saw a demo of another driving game (some offroad one a while ago) and it looked incredible in 3D, which is what I was expecting in GT5. In reality, it barely looked 3d and the graphics looked worse. I guess maybe it was because they added 3D very last minute. Not sure.

Anyone else see this yet?

Very Realistic..

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uL4acUz4nJw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uL4acUz4nJw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

That has to be super rare to do!

I am happy to report the '91 Acura NSX taillights have been fixed in the 1.05 update

Back