• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Grand opening BBQ

So Ferrand said to me "Hey when is your Grand Opening BBQ?" and I thought uh what a great idea!.....So here it is.

July 29th at 12noon till 5pm the first annual Zahntech Import Automotive summer BBQ and Grand Opening event!!

Bring your NSX or any other car down and meet other owners and have some food and drink...also get the chance to put your car up and see what's going on underneath..Please let me know if your going to make it so I can be sure to have enough refreshments for everyone.

Zahntech Import Automotive
17825 NE 65th St Suite A 160
Redmond WA 98052

See you there....JZ

What a great idea. I'm sure many of the NW NSX guys would love to attend.
If you need any help preparing let me know. I'll try my best to make it but I had committed to an air show that weekend in Eastern WA and then have a track event on Monday. I'll see what I can do to make it and fit everything in. <eom>

I'll be there for the BBQ.
I'm also wondering if anyone still interest in another mid month meet. seems to me that there are alot of things going on this month. and then next month the 19th we'll have Mt. Baker drive.
If any of you still would like to have a mid-month meet. we can still set that up very quickly. Hopefully this time will be a group drive + quick dinner.

You know in case you want my car for demo... hmmmm... what would you want to do when the car is up in the air?? Maybe a demonstration of hose replacement?? :) my car would be the perfect candidate, street / track car with 126k...... j/k.

I will try to see if I can make my work day short and be
there earlier.

I'm also wondering if anyone still interest in another mid month meet, seems to me that there are alot of things going on this month.
Come on, just admit that you still beaten up by the go karting event with S2k peeps last week. Now, we have members literally everywhere, please someone else proposed a location in the North, Seattle west, or South (like Tacoma/Kent/Renton) The purpose of having a mid month meeting is for members who won't be able to attend the East side meet (Claim Jumper) keeping in touch.

The long range forcast (whatever that's worth) says It should be warm but not too warm...no worries there will be cold liquids for everyone (and A/C in the customer area:wink: )....JZ

Ill try to stop by for a bit, John.

Thanks for doing my suspsension... Its perfect.

~Vu

I'll be there John...I figure I might as well be since you've working on all our vehicles. Can I earn any points towards my clutch/gear install? I invited the 350Z club. :)

DrVolkl said:
I'll be there John...I figure I might as well be since you've working on all our vehicles. Can I earn any points towards my clutch/gear install? I invited the 350Z club. :)

Cool...sounds like we should have a fun crowd...after a new clutch A CTSC may be in order...I have a complete install for a killer price going:wink: ..ask me about it on Sat....JZ

John, have you invite other import club yet? S2ki.com and Sti/Evo clubs to name a few.

anyway, I'll show up after work with Andy and Jackson, maybe couple other freinds too. The earliest will be around 3:30pm, think you will still have any food left for me by that time??

My S2ki log on won't work so I asked Ananda if he could let them know,....yeah the STI and EVO guys would be cool too...if you are in contact with them let them know they are more than wellcome...and yes we will have food at 3:30 for you,:smile: ..John Z

NSXDreamer2 said:
The earliest will be around 3:30pm, think you will still have any food left for me by that time??

No, he won't...because I'm going to eat it all. (I'm on a diet and I'm freakin starving).

Hey Everybody thanks for coming it was a good time..nice to see some other cars too.....Oh and Ferrand,....Gabriel said he liked your car best.:biggrin:

Thanks agian, JZ

Really? what about that "Rally Race Car"??

Looking forward to see him again at the mt. Baker drive. Tips: you better bring something along that will keep him entertain up at the lodge... There's nothing there. (I remember he's a little upset at the Vancouver drive last time ;) )

Back