• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great Car Show/ Thanks JZ!

On behalf of the DC area NSXers, I just wanted to thank JZ for helping us to organize and take part in the www.importxpression.com show in DC this past Saturday. Everyone had a great time & the accomodations for our NSXes were greatly appreciated! Will post write up & pics soon.

I too had a great time. Thanks to JZ and QWK for getting it together. Our not so modified(other than JZ's wild nsx) NSXes were getting more eyes and love than some of the cars there.
biggrin.gif

That's Francine Dee. She's probably the most famous of all the import models. Many guys would die to have her do a photo shoot with their car. I agree with you though, not so hot looking other than the bod.

CK,
I guess my sarcasm didn't come through in my post. In person she was extremely hot, and very personable. Despite her looks she appears to have a functioning brain too. I need to find out what the photographer is going to do with the photos. If they wind up in a magazine I will laugh. Eddie, QWKSLVR has a picture of her on his digital camera with her legs straddling the steering wheel.
I did not realize she was well known.

Hahahahaha
biggrin.gif

Thats too funny! Francine Dee is the first import model to make it BIG! (BIG up top too
smile.gif
)

I remeber her at my first ever import show 6 years ago.

If Joe posts here, aka JZ, perhaps he can let us know what becomes of the pictures from these shoots.

The way it happened was quite funny too. Eddie and I were away from our cars in the concession area putting down nachos and pretzels. I looked over and saw about fifty people near where we parked. I told Eddie it looked like there were people getting in and out of our cars. I went over to inspect while eddie finished his food. When I got over there, it turned out that the fifty people were actually onlookers of a photo shoot taking place in a Lexus next to my car. This girl (Francine) was naughty. Her gestures and facial expressions were fresh off the pages of an adult magazine. Naturally, I was captivated.

When she finished up, the crowd dispersed. I took the opportunity to strike up a conversation with her. I said something like, "you know... that shoot was scheduled for this car (pointing to mine) not the Lexus, right?" She smiled and was reading my bs like a pop up book. We chatted a bit more anyway. She couldn't resist my charm. After telling her one more time that she would look far better with an NSX than a Lexus, she bit. A few seconds later, her photographer readied his film/camera and they started. The crowd reformed and they began. Eddie's digital camera was having battery issues, good timing, so he scrambled to his trunk to put more in. He got everything together in time to click of 4 or 5 pictures. Many are of her backside, a good view, and one he claims where she had the steering wheel between her knees. The whole time I was thinking to myself, damn my car is lucky right now!

We should all prod Qwkslvr to post his pics.

Originally posted by Sig:
She couldn't resist my charm.

confused.gif
I think it was the shiny supercharger she couldn't resist...
biggrin.gif
I think she was saying she was in playboy last month or something.

No, in fact she was saying, I wish Jason would ask me out. Of course I was too busy to hang out with her anyway. After all she was only a playboy model. I told her to get back to me when she signs with Elite or Ford. I won't settle.

Lies, all lies.... But I think she liked me, does that count? Of course, I tell myself that even if they hate me.

There were some good shots in the gallery link for the DC show that JZ posted. Many of Joe's yellow baby.

I looked through every page and I noticed that none of the photos from the shoots Farancine did with several cars showed up in there. They must be being used for something else.
Joe do you have any idea where they might get published?

Lot

Originally posted by JZ:
Here is some picture i found from this import site. I thank everyone who showed up. Look forward to see more of NSXers together soon..

Click here to check out some picture http://www.dynamicfusion.org

[This message has been edited by JZ (edited 10 September 2002).]

Thanks for posting a link to my site. We was not there when Francine was posing in front of the NSX.. doH how could we have missed that = (

thanks for everything, jz and to qwksilver for organizing the caravan. damn, you guys should've stayed just 30 more min. to catch the bikini contest. jason, you would've flipped 'cause your girl, francine, hosted the contest and the whole time sportin' a thong bikini. ask jz he'll tell you. she made all the contestants perform lapdances on each of the five judges. wild and crazy, dudes!! anyways, check out overboost.com and on the front section when you click coverage for the dc event, you'll see jz,eddie,ak,and my car representin' the nsx crowd. peace

Back